I’ll Handletter Your Favorite Names!

Hi Berries!

The title says it all! Give me a name and I’ll write it out for you! (And, you’ll be helping me practice haha)

if you need an example of what I mean, here’s me handlettering two of my favorite combos:

If anyone else wants to join in, they’re welcome to as well! :yellow_heart:

27 Likes

This is cool!! I don’t have any specific names I’d want written down, so maybe could you right your favorites?

2 Likes

This is so cool! [name_m]Can[/name_m] you write out [name_f]Ida[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]?

2 Likes

Aw fun! Maybe could you do [name_f]Rowena[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Fintan[/name_m] [name_m]Elio[/name_m]? Thank you so much [name_f]Kate[/name_f]! :blush:

1 Like

:eyes:

If I may, could I see Persephone Freyja Nyx, Aurembiaix Circe Blue, Artemisia Cecily October, and Ronan Leander Oberon? I know that’s a lot, you don’t have to do all of them!!
Thank you so much Kate this is extremely valid of you

4 Likes

this was so satisfying :heart_eyes:

11 Likes

I’d love to see [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Maud[/name_f] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]! This is so cool and you are so talented!

4 Likes

I picked my favorite of your boys combos and then did the girls combo that I feel like I’m required to do (I was not expecting [name_f]Zatanna[/name_f] to be as gorgeous in cursive as it is. wow) :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

Would love to see [name_m]Simon[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_f]Athena[/name_f] [name_f]Clary[/name_f]!

2 Likes

:scream: they’re GORGEOUS. I wish I was any good at calligraphy, but my god you’re amazing!

4 Likes

aw thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

These are so beautiful! I would love Evaluna [name_f]Frances[/name_f] and [name_m]Oskar[/name_m] [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u], but no worries if you’re busy!!

4 Likes

If you don’t mind and when you have time, I’d love if you could write out: [name_u]Everett[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
and [name_u]Archer[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Joel[/name_m]

3 Likes

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

6 Likes

These are beautiful! When you have a moment, I’d really appreciate [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] and [name_f]Juno[/name_f] [name_f]Ziazan[/name_f] :relaxed:

1 Like

Your handwriting is gorgeous! I would love if you could do [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Wilderose[/name_f] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] for me

2 Likes

Aw! They’re so beautiful! Thank you!

2 Likes

Whelp, I’ve learned I truly can’t write in straight lines. Apologies!! Your names were SO fun though! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Aw, thank you so much! Here you are! ([name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] [name_f]Maud[/name_f], by the way)

7 Likes

Such pretty names!

7 Likes