I’ll Handletter Your Favorite Names!

Hi [name_f]Kate[/name_f]! Could you do [name_u]Jasper[/name_u] [name_u]Oberon[/name_u] [name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Orla[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?

and by ‘join in’ do you mean letter as well?

1 Like

yes if anyone would like to!

and @SeleneMoon I’ll get to your names tonight!! I’m sorry about the wait!

3 Likes

I can letter… it’s not that good, but I’ll send you a sample through pm later today.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

apologies for the wait AND the poor quality :sob: these were done on the back of an envelope because i’ve run out of paper :sweat_smile::grimacing: I LOVE your combos though!! it makes me so happy to see [name_f]Diana[/name_f] on someone else’s list!

3 Likes

Hey [name_u]Jo[/name_u]! [name_u]Love[/name_u] these! Same envelope disclaimer PLUS I didn’t fill them in because I was scared to ruin how nice they are like this :sob: but I absolutely can if you’d like me to!

2 Likes

Could you do my two newest combos, Varrick [name_u]November[/name_u] [name_u]Mars[/name_u] and [name_u]Antonia[/name_u] [name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_u]Midnight[/name_u] please :black_heart: :black_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks so much! I love it!

1 Like

thank you, [name_f]Kate[/name_f]; it’s perfect!!

1 Like

could you do [name_f]Emilie[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] [name_m]Clement[/name_m] for me :blush:

2 Likes

When you have time, can you do [name_f]Cambria[/name_f] [name_f]Mercedes[/name_f]? Thanks!

1 Like

here they are! pen is running out of ink but i can redo them if you’d like

3 Likes

Thank you!!

2 Likes

here you go ella!! these were really satisfying :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

here you go [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]!

3 Likes

thankyouuuuuu i loovvveee them! :star_struck: :blush:

1 Like

Wow! Thank you!

1 Like

Can you do [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_u]Mercury[/name_u] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] [name_u]Constantine[/name_u]? Thanks!

1 Like

here you go!! I think this has just made me fall back in love with [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Beautiful as always :two_hearts:

1 Like