I’ll make you an aesthetic board!

Send in some names and I’ll make an aesthetic board for you, please specify which gender the names are for though! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Could you do [name_u]Finnegan[/name_u] [name_u]Coast[/name_u] (boy) Please and thank you!

1 Like

Could you do [name_u]Carmen[/name_u] [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] “Carmie” (g)? [name_f]Leonor[/name_f] is pronounced lay-oh-nore.

if it’s not too over whelming could you please try to do [name_u]Calloway[/name_u] [name_m]Knox[/name_m] (boy) thank youuuu

Could you do one for [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]April[/name_f]? (& [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] [name_f]Layla[/name_f] if you have time!) (both girls)

TIA!

Could you do [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]William[/name_m] (boy) or [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Primrose[/name_f] (girl)?

Would you mind doing Saturna Calloway (g) and Bastian Rainshadow (b)? Thanks! :relaxed:

Oh, I love these! Could I get [name_f]Ursula[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f] (g) please?

I’d love to see [name_f]Sarai[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] (girl)

Thank you for doing this!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like it!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] it’s okay! :relaxed:

2 Likes

I love this name!

1 Like

I hope these are okay, let me know if they’re not :purple_heart:

1 Like

OMG I LOVE IT!! thank you so much!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

You can pick from any of the boy combos in my UC! Thanks!

What a fun idea!
[name_u]Sullivan[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m] (boy)
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] (boy)

[name_m]Miro[/name_m] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_m]Anson[/name_m]! Boy :slight_smile:

thank you so much for doing this!!! it is so cool

1 Like

Could you do Orlando Jacob and Adriano Lucas please

Amazing thank you so much!

1 Like