I love this name but..

We are due in [name_f]May[/name_f] and did not find out what we are having. We have a boys name picked out but we are struggling with a girl name. Husband mentioned he liked [name_u]Piper[/name_u] the other day. I’ve always liked it but never mentioned it because I didn’t think he would go for it plus I don’t know anyone named this so that’s always holding me back trying to picture it on her. I know it’s becoming popular and that doesn’t bother me. Thoughts?

I love [name_u]Piper[/name_u], I know two little girls names [name_u]Piper[/name_u] and they both wear it very well. Very spunky but classy enough to work on a grown woman.

[name_u]Piper[/name_u] is pretty popular in my area so I know a few little [name_u]Piper[/name_u]'s and it is a cute name :slight_smile: Definetely screams [name_u]Orange[/name_u] Is The [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]Black[/name_m] right now but that won’t always be the case, and if you don’t mind its popularity I say go for it!

You both like [name_u]Piper[/name_u], so I think it should go on your short list. I don’t think having no association is a bad thing. If you in fact have a girl you’ll make the association to the name. Personally, I like [name_u]Piper[/name_u]. It’s got great nn options like [name_m]Pip[/name_m], [name_f]Pippi[/name_f], and [name_f]Pippa[/name_f].

I have always liked [name_u]Piper[/name_u]! Go for it!

It is popular, but I like it. If both of you like [name_u]Piper[/name_u], I would definitely consider it.

I don’t like [name_u]Piper[/name_u] much at all. [name_m]Don[/name_m]'t get the hype about that name, or [name_u]Harper[/name_u].

I think [name_u]Piper[/name_u] is lovely, and of course it’s a huge plus if both of you like it!

I think it’s a great name that works on both children an adults. If you both likes it you should definitely put iit on your short list.

I know tons of little Pipers. It’s a cute name. There is also an actress called [name_u]Piper[/name_u] Perebo. If you both like it that’s a definite plus!!