I’m so sorry

I don’t know how to say this except to just come out and say it. The whole Bria Saige, having kids, being pregnant with twins is not true. I was scared I didn’t want anybody to know who I really was so I made all of it up. I’m really just an average girl, I’m 19 and I have a boyfriend and I’m not ready to have kids at all. I’m so sorry that I made all of it up, I just didn’t want anyone to know who I really was. I’m excited to be on here and be myself and not have to fake everything. I hope you can forgive me but if not I understand. I just needed you guys to know.

33 Likes

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] back!

2 Likes

Hello, again!

1 Like

welcome back!:heartbeat:

1 Like

Thank you​:heart::heart:

Thank you!

Hello❤️

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re back, and that you had the courage to apologize! :two_hearts: We’re so glad you’re back! :heart:

5 Likes

Aww, thank you so much❤️

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] back. You made a mistake, but you apologised and learnt from it. That took courage.

7 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] back, and it was very brave of you to apologize for that. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you can still enjoy the site as your authentic self :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] back, and thank you for apologizing. I honestly was a bit worried. And you’re welcome to join us on the Teenberries thread, as you’re a teen!

5 Likes

Thank you so much and of course I wanted to make known that what I did was wrong and wanted to apologize. Is there a link for the teenberry thread? I can’t seem to find it.

2 Likes

It’s in the #everything-but-names category! It’s called Teenberries and the [name_u]Temple[/name_u] of Names.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f] back! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

I can’t speak for everyone of course, but I forgive you! I know it takes a lot of courage to own up to your mistakes. In other people’s posts you always seemed so genuine so I’m glad you can fully be yourself now. Nameberry is a lovely place where you don’t have to be anything other than who you really are. [name_f]Welcome[/name_f] back!

4 Likes