I made a baby name generator based on aesthetics!

I can’t stop laughing at this :rofl:

1 Like

I got a lot of [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], too. AI really wants us to name our kids Hazel!!

3 Likes

While I’m not a fan of [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], I think AI is kind of stuck here. Does it intend for a double middle name? What would I do with [name_f]May[/name_f]?

1. What names match this aesthetic: wide fields of golden hay, insects humming in the summer air, corn flowers
    [name_f]Hope[/name_f], [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_f]Destiny[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Hope[/name_f]

Well there’s definitely a theme here and it didn’t suggest [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m beginning to really like this!

1. What names match this aesthetic: dark attics, empty hallways, lurking shadows, nightmares, panicked screams
    [name_u]Meredith[/name_u], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Corrine[/name_f], [name_f]Bianca[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]

2. What names match this aesthetic: heat from ovens, steam rising from huge pots of stew, aromatic spice in the air, roast turning on the fire
    [name_u]Oliver[/name_u], [name_m]Frank[/name_m], [name_m]Tom[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_f]Becca[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Annie[/name_f]

3. What names match this aesthetic: ancient jungle trees, untouched nature, rich dark greens, plethora of animal sounds, humid nights
    [name_m]Kamil[/name_m], [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m], Ffavor, [name_m]Jafar[/name_m], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Catalina[/name_f], [name_f]Helena[/name_f], [name_f]Gigi[/name_f], [name_u]Noah[/name_u]

4. What names match this aesthetic: beach promenade, souvenir shops, seagulls in the air, sandals, shorts and bikini tops
    [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Gwen[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Clara[/name_f]

5. What names match this aesthetic: complicated machines, computers beeping, lab coats and safety goggles, white walls, working in silence
    [name_f]Claudia[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Becca[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f]

1 Like

I did “sunshine on cobbled streets, balconies overlooking the sea, lemon trees, European summers, Greek statues” and it gave me:

[name_f]Sofia[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_f]Margherita[/name_f], [name_f]Giulietta[/name_f]

I think the Italian names definitely fit the bill!

2 Likes

This was fun! It actually threw up my daughters name so I think you’ve managed to make a pretty accurate game :heart_eyes:

1 Like

this was super cool!

my scenario: sipping sodas on a friday night, watching vhs tapes and eating popcorn, talking about celebrity crushes and listening to the radio

it gave me [name_f]Cara[/name_f], [name_f]Veronica[/name_f], [name_u]Lisa[/name_u], [name_f]Becca[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], which, except maybe [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] are all perfect for this!

4 Likes

[name_m]Reading[/name_m] a book by the fireplace, with hot chocolate by the nightstand, the crackling sounds of woods from what remains from the night, burning as the fire was dancing, and curling up with your favorite cozy quilted blanket.
[name_f]Cara[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Hunter[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], Hazel… [name_u]Love[/name_u] those names, except, why did [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] thrice!

1 Like
  1. What name match this aesthetic: Lonely walk at midnight, starring at the night sky, discovering a new city in a hot summer evening, listen to jazz music in an old jazz bar.

Results: [name_u]Franklin[/name_u], [name_u]Remington[/name_u], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_u]Elliott[/name_u], [name_u]London[/name_u], [name_u]Mason[/name_u], [name_m]Cole[/name_m]

1. What names match this aesthetic: [name_m]Reading[/name_m] a book in front of fireplace at night, dancing in the rain, daydreaming about a magical wonderland, reading under a cherry blossom tree, moving to a new place.

Results: [name_f]Fay[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Hope[/name_f]

1. What names match this aesthetic: Writing a new fantasy book, drinking tea and reading a book in a dark forest, having the best day of his life

Results: [name_f]Alyson[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], Jane-Lily, [name_f]Olive[/name_f], Olive-Lily, [name_u]Shade[/name_u]

This was fun!

1 Like
  1. long walks along the beach, traditional country estates, national trust stately homes, castles, museums, hot chocolate in a park, hunter wellies, pinafores, sunsets in the forest, rose gardens, stone walls

Results: [name_u]Sam[/name_u], [name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_u]George[/name_u], [name_u]William[/name_u], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_u]Henry[/name_u], [name_u]John[/name_u] (we have just about covered 80% of the male [name_f]English[/name_f] population there)
2nd results: [name_f]Mary[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Emma[/name_f], [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]

1. independent bookstores, arcades on the boardwalk, vintage clothes, doc martens, 70s wallpaper, weathered wood floors, bright colours, busy city pubs, spring sunlight, drying rain, cramped alleyways, narrow streets

Results: [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_u]Sierra[/name_u], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_u]Aria[/name_u], [name_f]Cassia[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] (Hazel made it in!)
2nd results: [name_u]Harper[/name_u], [name_f]Lola[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Cassandra[/name_f], [name_f]Jasmine[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], Jane-Lily (and again!)

So this has taught me I must use [name_f]Olive[/name_f].

5 Likes

this is such a cool idea! i did it 4 times with the same aesthetic and i love the name matches!

the aesthetic i chose

What names match this aesthetic: frolicking in a wildflower field, dancing to taylor swift early in the morning, the fresh scent of daisies, blooms and blossoms, dew drops glistening as the sun has just peaked over the horizon, calm lakes and gentle breezes, a drizzle of rain on a hot day

the names
  1. Randi, Olivia, Grace, Isabella, Anabella, Emmaline, Caroline, Georgia
  2. Eliza, Anika, Olivia, Hazel, Jane, Elizabeth, Isabella, Abbie
  3. Clara, Violet, Olivia, Aria, Ruby, Isabella, Lilia, Hazel
  4. Amelia, Frances, Cleo, Hazel, Ophelia, Rose, Violet
2 Likes

Oh, wow. I tried again and I love this.

This time I actually got a story that makes sense. It's a little odd at first, but it all ties together in the end! I'm going to adapt this into a book because it's awesome.
  1. What names match this aesthetic: wetlands, fen, mystery, darkness, magic [name_u]Malin[/name_u], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Lilith[/name_f], [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Veronica[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m] 2.

You say “Lilith and [name_f]Isadora[/name_f] are good”

You look around, and see the two youngest women looking at you. One of them, a short girl with long black hair, raises her hand nervously.
“Yes, Lilith,” you answer. “What is it?”

You say “Lilith has black hair?”

You wince. The other girl laughs, and the boy chuckles nervously.
“No, silly! The other girl, with black hair! The one who asked the question!”

You say “What’s her name?”

The boy shrugs. “I don’t remember. I’ve been here for three hours, and none of them are memorable.”
“I dunno! [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], maybe?”
“Maybe.”
“It’s Canada.”

You say “Canada?”

“Yes. The country.”
“Ah. Okay.” The boy shrugs, and turns back to his phone. You sigh, look around.

You say “Canada, what was your question?”

The girl hesitates, biting her lip nervously, before answering in a clear voice, “Where are the bathrooms?”
You smile weakly. “Down the hall and to the right, past the meeting room and the…” You check your notes. “The prison room.”
“Oh, perfect.” The girl smiles. “Thank you.”
You sigh, look around. Where is everyone?

You say “Canada, wait.”

You stand up, and motion for the boy and girl to stay seated. You turn and walk down the long row of seats, and then face the stage. You clear your throat, before speaking.

You say “Canada, what is your middle name?”

The girl’s eyes widen. “Why, it’s Isadora,” she answers. “What about it?”
“I was wondering if you would tell me your middle name.” The girl frowns.

You say “Oh, that’s a great middle name!”

“Why is that?” You turn and walk back to your seats, motioning for the boy and girl to follow you.

You say “Because I’m going to have a baby.”

The boy’s eyes widen. The girl does, too. “You’re going to have a baby?” the girl asks.
“Yes,” you answer.

You say “That’s why I have to choose a name.”

“A baby.” “Are you going to have a boy or a girl?” You pause, trying to choose an appropriate response. “A girl.”
“Oh, wonderful! That’s my favorite kind!”
“Why is that?” The girl turns to you seriously.
You say “Well, because they’re so cute!”
The boy laughs nervously, but the girl keeps her gaze focused on you. “Do you have a name picked out?” she asks.
“No.”

You say “What should I name her?”

The girl looks around, and then she looks at the ground. “I should probably go,” she mumbles.

You say “Wait! [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like the name Lilith?”

The girl blinks her eyes rapidly, before shaking her head. “No. Sorry.”
“I really like that name!”
The girl opens her mouth to object, before pausing.

You say “Why not Lilith?”

“It’s a cool name.”
“What’s wrong with it?”
The girl looks down at the floor, and sighs. “Nothing. It’s a really cool name.”

You say “I thought your name was [name_f]Lilith[/name_f], but then you told me your name was Canada.”

The girl shrugs. “I guess it was. I just thought it was a cool name, so I used to go by it. But it’s not very useful, so I use [name_f]Canada[/name_f] now.”

You say “Oh.”

You pause, thinking over the situation. You motion for the girl to stand up. “Do you have a name for your baby?” you ask. “Um, no.”

You say “Are you pregnant too?”

The girl blinks rapidly, her green eyes staring at you. “Um, no,” she says, before blushing.
“Are you certain? Because you seem a little bit…”
“Yes, I’m pregnant. Sorry.”
You slowly nod, motion for her to sit down. You join her at the seats.

You say “Canada, what will you name your baby?”

“Um, I hadn’t really thought about it, but [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] is a great name.”
“Hazel is a nice name.”
“Yeah, it is.”
“What do you like better?”

You say “How about Cinder?”

The girl brightens. “Wow! That’s a great name!”
“Yeah, it is. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like it?”
“Yeah, I like it a lot!”

You say “If you name your baby [name_f]Cinder[/name_f], what will her middle name be?”

“Um, I was going to name her [name_f]Evie[/name_f], but Hazel’s a nice middle name, too.”
“Hazel is a nice middle name.”
“Yeah, it is.”

You say “Canada, what should I name my baby?”

The girl looks at you for a long moment. “I like [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] for a girl,” she says.
“Oh, I love that name!”
“It’s a really pretty name.”

You say “What should Ruby’s middle name be?”

“I was thinking of [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], but [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] sounds better.”
“Olivia is a pretty name.”
“Yeah, it is.”
“What do you think? [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] Olivia?” The girl beams.

You say “I like [name_f]Olive[/name_f] better than Olivia.”

The girl pauses, before nodding. “Yeah, [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is better.”
“Thank you.”
“Do you have a middle name?”

You say “I don’t know, but I use the middle name Kira.”

“That’s a cute name. [name_f]Pretty[/name_f] and cute, just like you.”
“Thanks.”
The girl smiles back. “Now,” she says, “what should your daughter’s name be?”

You say “Ruby [name_f]Olive[/name_f] is great. Thanks for helping!”

The girl smiles, and then she nods. “I’m glad you think so. I’ll be waiting for her, and looking forward to meeting little Roo.”

You say “When are you due?”

“In two months.”
“Two months!” you say. “Are you okay?”
“Yeah, I’m fine,” she says. “A little tired, but I’m fine.”
“I’m so happy to meet you,” you say. “Hopefully, we’ll meet again.”
“I hope so,” she says, smiling back at you.

You say “Call me when you have the baby.”

The girl nods, and you stand up. You put out your hand to shake hers, and she shakes your hand. As you turn to leave, you pause.

You say “Wait, what’s your last name?”

The girl frowns. “Park,” she says. “Lilith Park.”
Her frown softens as you stare at her, and she laughs. “You don’t remember me, do you?” she asks.
“Should I?” you ask, confused.
The girl laughs again, before her expression turns solemn.
“Yes,” she says. “I’m your sister.”

You say “What?”

“I’m your sister. I mean, I am. I was four years younger than you. You were ten. We used to fight all the time.”

You say “I… I don’t remember.”

“I’m sorry,” she says, shaking her head slowly. “We…” She stops, before shrugging. “It’s a boring story,” she shrugs.

You say “Tell me.”

She sighs, and then takes a deep breath. “Fine,” she says. “My name is Lilith.” She pauses, and then smiles. “Well, what would you like me to call you?” she asks.

You say “You’re my sister- what did you used to call me?”

She frowns, and her green eyes flicker. “You’re my sister. We have the same mother, remember? We should be able to call each other sister.”

You say “Yes, but what is my name?”

“Are you serious? Can’t you think of anything?” she asks, annoyed.
“I’m sorry,” you shrug.
“Didn’t Mom call you Canada?” she asks.
“She did?”

You say “Wait- is that why you started going by Canada?”

[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] smiles, relieved. “Yeah, that’s why. Now, you can call me [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] if you want.”
“I see.”
She shrugs, and then speaks again. “Did you want to ask me anything else?” she asks.
“Not right now,” you say. “I have lots of questions, but I’ll save them for later. Is that okay?”
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] exhales slowly, shaking her head. “Yeah, that’s fine,” she says.
You turn to go, and then stop.

You say “Wait. If my name is [name_f]Canada[/name_f], what is my middle name?”

[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] looks at you for a moment, and then smiles. “Olivia,” she says.
You stare at her. “Is that why you suggested I give my baby the middle name Olivia?”
“Yes, but your baby will need a different middle name now,” she says.

You say “Okay. Any suggestions?”

“I was going to suggest [name_u]Raven[/name_u], but that’s a bit creepy. Any others?”
“How about [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]? It’s pretty, but not too flowery. It will still be feminine, unlike Raven.”

You say “Ruby [name_u]Meredith[/name_u]. That’s beautiful.”

“Perfect,” she smiles.
“Thanks,” you smile, and then leave.
“Thanks, sis.”

You say “Wait, Lilith!”

[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] turns to you, annoyed. “Yes?” she asks.
“Do you… do you remember when we used to play that game where we would give each other middle names?”
[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] gasps. “You remembered!”

You say “Wow. I did remember.”

“I’m sorry I forgot,” she says. “But that’s a cool memory.”
“It’s fine,” you nod.
“We should play it again sometime.”
“Yeah,” she says.

You smile and hug [name_f]Lilith[/name_f].

“I love you, sis.” [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] hugs you back, and you smile.

You say “My baby’s due in four months.”

[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] nods. “Congratulations, Canada,” she smiles. “I’ll call you when I have my baby. Call me when you have yours!”
“Thanks, sis.” You hug her again, and then part ways.

The End :grinning:

2 Likes
fields of pale golden wheat, longhorn cattle, sweet little farmhouses, old-fashioned white windmills, cloudy skies

[name_u]Briar[/name_u] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Sunshine[/name_f], [name_u]Lotus[/name_u] [name_f]Blossom[/name_f], [name_f]Blossom[/name_f], [name_f]Honey[/name_f] [name_f]Bee[/name_f], [name_f]Blossom[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Emilia[/name_f], [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f], [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_f]Jane[/name_f]
[name_f]Amélie[/name_f], [name_u]Camille[/name_u], [name_f]Georgia[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Sadie[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
[name_m]Apollo[/name_m], [name_u]Noah[/name_u], [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_m]Lucas[/name_m], [name_u]Carter[/name_u], [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u], [name_u]Connor[/name_u], [name_u]Mason[/name_u]

1 Like

I put in ‘dark jewel tones, crushed velvet, tarnished gold, long lush hair, mahogany wood’ and got: [name_f]Amelie[/name_f], [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f], [name_m]Albion[/name_m], [name_u]Dior[/name_u], Westminster, [name_m]Montague[/name_m], [name_m]Brutus[/name_m], John-John. I was actually describing my take on [name_f]Isadora[/name_f], so that’s cool!

2 Likes

l tried another aesthetic, and the results I got were Da [name_m]Vinci[/name_m], [name_u]Van[/name_u] Gogh, [name_f]Monet[/name_f], [name_m]Picasso[/name_m], [name_u]Matisse[/name_u], Warhol… and [name_f]Clara[/name_f]. :laughing:

2 Likes

Had fun playing around with this. [name_f]My[/name_f] favorite response was for #5 lmao

1. What names match this aesthetic: [name_f]Pink[/name_f] spring flowers, wearing an elegant dress, taking a stroll in a meadow by the river
    [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Belle[/name_f], [name_f]Dahlia[/name_f], [name_f]Freesia[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_f]Lilac[/name_f], [name_u]Sky[/name_u] Key, [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

2. waves crashing on a cliff, hiking in a pine forest, bears fishing at a river.
    [name_f]Aurora[/name_f], [name_f]Aisling[/name_f], [name_u]Addison[/name_u], [name_u]Aspen[/name_u], [name_u]Everly[/name_u], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_u]Fox[/name_u], and [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

3. ocean sea breeze scent, waves crashing on a cliff, hiking in a pine forest, bears fishing at a river, snowy mountain tops on the horizon.
    [name_u]Abbie[/name_u], [name_u]Addison[/name_u], [name_f]Aisling[/name_f], [name_u]Kaya[/name_u], [name_f]Maddy[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], [name_f]Freya[/name_f], and [name_u]Fox[/name_u]

4. pink spring flowers, elegant dresses, fine jewelry, dancing in the rain, frolicking in the meadow, wandering by the stream, stargazing in the night, strolling in the street, picnic by a lake, secret gardens, studying in a dorm.
    [name_f]Daisy[/name_f], [name_u]Ruby[/name_u], [name_f]Freesia[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f], [name_u]Sky[/name_u] Key, [name_f]Liliana[/name_f], La [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], and Jane-Lily

5. goddess of the hunt, moon, and night, bow and arrow, wandering in the snowy pine wilderness.
    “Callaghan, God of Beasts, [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] of the Unsullied, Fener’s Reve, and [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u]
    You’re awoken by the sound of a fire.”
    :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: [name_u]Love[/name_u] it!
    “Retry” button gave me a much tamer response: [name_f]Bella[/name_f], [name_f]Esme[/name_f], Aelsum, [name_f]Calla[/name_f], [name_f]Liv[/name_f], [name_f]Miya[/name_f], Anz, and [name_u]Nyx[/name_u]

4 Likes

decided to play with it too!

1. hot chocolate under the stars, evergreens swaying in the wind, a silver moon shining in the sky.
    callaghan, aspen, winter, ella, frost, jack, denver, finlay

2. the smell of salt in the air, soft white sand underneath your feet, blue waves slamming into the shore, seagulls soaring above your head.
    scarlett, clement, rose, claire, serena, hayley, sage, lily

3. neon lights illuminating a dark sky, buildings towering above your head, the distant sound of a song playing far away.
    evan, hunter, chance, jack, tyler, wolf, ant, snake

and then i went the extra mile and made combos...

in true lemonrose fashion :wink:

1. jack aspen / finlay ‘fin’ callaghan / ella winter
  2. claire lily / rose serena / clement ‘clem’ sage
  3. jack evan / chance tyler / snake hunter :laughing:
2 Likes

Following the AI’s response about me being awoken by the sound of fire:

Me: yes, I am awoken by the sound of fire!

AI: Throwing off your blankets you rush to the window, only to gasp in shock and fear at the sight of a house on fire! The next house over is on fire! Then another! Then another!

Me: no, I am the fire! [name_f]Goddess[/name_f] of fire!

AI: Rushing outside you begin to thrust your flaming sword about, smashing windows, setting fire to anything that touches of your fiery will.

Me: yes, face my flaming sword!

AI: You grab your sword and thrust it towards the house, flames bursting out the backside!

Me: wooo, don’t forget my blue dragon, [name_f]Saphira[/name_f]!

AI: You jump into the air and spiral on Saphira’s back, as she makes her way through the sky towards the burning house.

Me: from these ashes, new life shall rise anew like the great [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]!

AI: With the last of your strength, you thrust your sword down towards the flaming structure. The blade hits a piece of wood, and from the wood it’s said that the [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] has been awakened.

I apparently have to make an account to continue now :disappointed:

2 Likes

i made an account! it’s free (unless you upgrade to premium, which i’m never doing, lol)!