I need a girls name!

[name]Hi[/name],

I need a name for my first child, she is 2 weeks old and is absolutely beautiful! :slight_smile:
I’m not sure what to call her but I like unusuall and common names, and preferably I would like it to be double barrel.

I thought of some already, Please tell me if you like them or not:

[name]Alexia[/name]-[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Aliyah[/name]-[name]Daisy[/name]
[name]Zofia[/name]-[name]May[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name]-[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Mellisa[/name]-[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Florence[/name]-[name]Kate[/name]
[name]Alisia[/name]-[name]Lilly[/name]
[name]Honey[/name]-[name]Cassandra[/name]
[name]Tamzin[/name]-[name]Emmie[/name]
[name]Blossom[/name]-[name]Savannah[/name]

Thankyou!

[name]Alexia[/name]-[name]Grace[/name] is nice but I like [name]Alexa[/name]-[name]Grace[/name] better.
[name]Aliyah[/name]-[name]Daisy[/name] is nice as a first and middle ([name]Aliyah[/name] [name]Daisy[/name]) but a mouthful as a first name.
[name]Zofia[/name]-[name]May[/name] is pretty! I love [name]Sophia[/name]-[name]May[/name] or [name]Sofia[/name]-[name]May[/name] also.
[name]Chloe[/name]-[name]Amelia[/name] is nice as a first and middle again but too much as one.
[name]Mellisa[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] is pretty but I like [name]Melissa[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] better for spelling.
[name]Florence[/name]-[name]Kate[/name] doesn’t flow very well.
[name]Alisia[/name]-[name]Lily[/name] is pretty.
[name]Honey[/name]-[name]Cassandra[/name] is way too long for a first name.
[name]Tamzin[/name]-[name]Emmie[/name] just doesn’t sound right.
[name]Blossom[/name]-[name]Savannah[/name] is too long.

My favorite is [name]Zofia[/name]-[name]May[/name] followed by [name]Alexia[/name]-[name]Grace[/name].

Other ideas are [name]Carrie[/name]-[name]Lynn[/name], [name]Jenna[/name]-[name]Lynn[/name], [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Rose[/name], and [name]Molly[/name]-[name]Jean[/name].

Congrats and welcome! I think most of these might be better without the hyphen, but understand if you want it : D.

[name]Alexia[/name]-[name]Grace[/name] - is OK. I agree with pp about [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Grace[/name].
[name]Aliyah[/name]-[name]Daisy[/name] - [name]Aliyah[/name] is very trendy. It is odd with with [name]Daisy[/name]. [name]Leah[/name] [name]Day[/name] would be similar and awesome!
[name]Zofia[/name]-[name]May[/name] - I really like this but think confusion with [name]Sofia[/name] [name]May[/name] is inevitable.
[name]Chloe[/name]-[name]Amelia[/name] - I really like the combo but agree it is rather long.
[name]Mellisa[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] - I agree with pp about spelling.
[name]Florence[/name]-[name]Kate[/name] - I really like this one!
[name]Alisia[/name]-[name]Lilly[/name] - I like it pretty well but would prefer [name]Alicia[/name]-[name]Lily[/name] or [name]Alice[/name]-[name]Lily[/name]. [name]Alice[/name] [name]Lily[/name] is really nice.
[name]Honey[/name]-[name]Cassandra[/name] - [name]Honey[/name] is too silly, I’m sorry. And this is a mouthful with [name]Cassandra[/name]. [name]Honor[/name] [name]Cassandra[/name] could be nn’d [name]Honey[/name]-[name]Cass[/name] I suppose.
[name]Tamzin[/name]-[name]Emmie[/name] - I prefer [name]Tamsin[/name] spelled with an S and I agree, it’s odd with [name]Emmie[/name]. [name]Tamsin[/name]-[name]Emma[/name] is a little better, but there’s a lot of M and I want a one syllable name. [name]Tamsin[/name]-[name]Eve[/name] is nice.
[name]Blossom[/name]-[name]Savannah[/name] - are fine names but too much together.

My favorites are [name]Alexia[/name]-[name]Grace[/name], [name]Zofia[/name]-[name]May[/name], [name]Florence[/name]-[name]Kate[/name], and [name]Alisia[/name]-[name]Lily[/name]. I think they’re the most wearable of what you like. I like pp’s suggestions of [name]Anna[/name] [name]Rose[/name]. I’ve been having a thread about [name]Eve[/name]-[name]Rose[/name], myself, people generally seem to like [name]Eva[/name]-[name]Rose[/name] better.

All best!

If you like French names you might like some of these actual compound names.

[name]Anne[/name]-[name]Sophie[/name] (my new fav)
[name]Anne[/name]-[name]Aurore[/name]
[name]Anne[/name]-[name]Gaelle[/name]

[name]Maria[/name]-[name]Astrid[/name]
[name]Marie[/name]-[name]Colombe[/name]
[name]Marie[/name]-[name]Genevieve[/name]
[name]Marie[/name]-[name]Ophelie[/name]

[name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Caroline[/name]

[name]Eve[/name]-[name]Line[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]-[name]Lise[/name]

[name]Rose[/name]-[name]Aimee[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]-[name]Line[/name]