I need a middle name for the boys name Sascha

I used to love this name as a kid then I lost interest and now that I’m thinking about having a baby I’m really partial to it. I can think of lots of middle names that go with it but I cant decide on any.

SASCHA___________ [name]Kelley[/name]

Any suggestions?

Also:

I need a little girls name that I can be solid on aswell

I’ve been thinking things like Prayer, [name]Promise[/name], [name]Tempest[/name], [name]Constance[/name],[name]Patience[/name] (something delicate)

or [name]Aemilia[/name], [name]Ariella[/name], [name]Isabella[/name] (very classic/overly feminine names)

[name]Hi[/name]! For me, [name]Sascha[/name] is extremely feminine. I understand that it’s a nickname for [name]Alexander[/name], but it’s all girl to me. (And with [name]Sasha[/name] [name]Obama[/name] in the national spotlight, I can only assume that others will consider it a girls’ name, too.)

The nouns you’ve listed aren’t my style, but of the nouns you’ve listed, I’d go with [name]Constance[/name]. (I’d stay away from the stormy [name]Tempest[/name].)

Others:

[name]Aria[/name]
[name]Arbor[/name]
[name]Bay[/name]
[name]Briar[/name]
[name]Haven[/name]
[name]Meadow[/name]
[name]Sonnet[/name]
[name]Story[/name]

I think [name]Amelia[/name] (spelled the authentic way) is so pretty, and I think [name]Ariella[/name] is nice, too. [name]Isabella[/name], while pretty, is the #2 name in the country, and painfully overused. :frowning: Of your feminine choices, I vote for [name]Amelia[/name]. :slight_smile:

Some more ideas:

[name]Arabella[/name]
[name]Aurora[/name]
[name]Aurelia[/name]
[name]Araminta[/name]
[name]Annabella[/name]
[name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Calla[/name]
[name]Cecilia[/name]
[name]Dahlia[/name]
[name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Evelina[/name]
[name]Eleanora[/name]
[name]Francesca[/name]
[name]Georgiana[/name]
[name]Juliana[/name]
[name]Liliana[/name]/[name]Lilliana[/name]
[name]Mirabelle[/name]/[name]Mirabella[/name]
[name]Ophelia[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name]
Raphaella
[name]Viviana[/name]
[name]Violetta[/name]

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I [name]LOVE[/name] the name [name]Ariella[/name]…one of my absolute favorites :slight_smile:

I need to agree with [name]Jill[/name] here on the femininity of [name]Sasha[/name]… Especially with [name]Kelley[/name] as a last namean I would fear major teasing from little boys saying that your sone has not pone but TWO girls names.

Why not [name]Shasha[/name] as a nickname for [name]Alexandra[/name] for a girl?