I need a middle name for...

Hi berries! I’m here collecting some combos for my signature.
I need a middle name (or two) for the following boy names:
[name_m]Kip[/name_m]
[name_u]Bird[/name_u]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
[name_u]Gray[/name_u]
[name_m]Keon[/name_m]
[name_u]Blaze[/name_u]
Xasha (same as [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] just spelt different)
[name_m]Oisin[/name_m]
[name_m]Sirius[/name_m]
[name_u]Ridley[/name_u]
[name_m]Jacoby[/name_m]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]
[name_m]Artemus[/name_m]
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m]
[name_m]Finnick[/name_m]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Orlando[/name_m]

Then please pick your top 3 favourite names from that list.
Thank you! xx

My favourite names from your list are:

[name_m]Levi[/name_m]
Xasha
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u]

I found it quite difficult to gauge your taste in names so I’m not sure if you’ll like some of these at all but here are the first few name combos that came to mind:

[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_u]Hartley[/name_u]
Xasha [name_m]Edmund[/name_m]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]

[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
Xasha [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]

[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]
Xasha [name_m]Enzo[/name_m]
[name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] [name_m]Orlando[/name_m]

No no, you did great! Xavier and Edmund are two of my favourite names, just not on my signature. And I defiantly agree, it’s very hard to pick my taste of names. I don’t think I even have a taste in names. I just like unusual names but I can’t stand the very, very, very unusual (like we’re talking way beyond unusual) or made up names.

[name_m]Levi[/name_m], [name_m]Sirius[/name_m], [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] are definitely my favorite names from your list.

With an upbeat, short biblical name like [name_m]Levi[/name_m] I’d personally use another biblical name that’s a bit more earthy (I hope you know what I mean, because I don’t even really understand it XD) like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] (my favorite to match with [name_m]Levi[/name_m]), [name_m]David[/name_m], [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] or [name_m]Daniel[/name_m]. All quite popular, but great for a steady middle.

As for [name_m]Sirius[/name_m], one of the only names that comes to mind is [name_u]James[/name_u] (probably because of the [name_m]Harry[/name_m] [name_m]Potter[/name_m] reference). Nevertheless [name_m]Sirius[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] sounds like an amazing name for your son. If you feel like it’s just too much HP for you, which I’d get, maybe use other J names like [name_u]Jordan[/name_u], [name_m]Jonathan[/name_m], [name_m]Jackson[/name_m] or [name_u]Jace[/name_u].

With [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] I can’t picture any other middle than [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]. Those two names just sound perfect together for some reason. I don’t even particularly know why. You could also try to match it with other names of kings/leaders like [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Darius[/name_m] or (if you want to go Dutch ;)) [name_m]Willem[/name_m].

And last but not least, [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]. I’d personally match [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] with [name_m]Atlas[/name_m], because it just sounds like a good name for your son. Otherwise you could try other Greek names like [name_m]Hector[/name_m], [name_u]Paris[/name_u] or even [name_m]Odysseus[/name_m].

I personally think that [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], [name_m]Sirius[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Finnick[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_m]Caspian[/name_m] [name_m]Atlas[/name_m] sound the best of what I’ve made from it. [name_f]Hope[/name_f] I could help you a little and I’d love to learn what name you ended up picking (even if it’s something completely different ;))

Good luck :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! I love your suggestions.

Oh and this is for my signature by the way. Sorry I didn’t say so in the first place. I’ve edited the thread so everyone knows now

Does anyone else have any suggestions? Sorry, just want to finish my signature :slight_smile: As you can see, I don’t have many boys names