I Need A Name for Jade's Sister!

Now that I know your son’s name is [name]Hunter[/name], I would go with [name]Ivy[/name]. I think [name]Jade[/name], [name]Hunter[/name], and [name]Ivy[/name] is cute. Plus, if you go with something non-green the new addition might feel left out.

I [name]LOVE[/name] green! The bridesmaid dresses in our wedding were sage green with navy blue trim. Almost everything in our house is either green or blue! :slight_smile: I’m SOOO jealous of you ladies with green eyes. I’ve always wanted green eyes! If I could change something about me I’d make my nose smaller (I feel like I have a HUGE schnoz!) but THEN I would give myself green eyes. They’re so gorgeous! I can’t decide if I like sage green or emerald green best, myself. Yup…sign me up for colorberry :slight_smile:

susan: hazel was on our list, and willow is one of my favorite names but my cousin used it for her baby :slight_smile:

ricamaca: IF we have a boy, his name will be [name]Hunter[/name] :slight_smile:

susan: hazel was on our list, and willow is one of my favorite names but my cousin used it for her baby :slight_smile:

ricamaca: IF we have a boy, his name will be [name]Hunter[/name] :)[/quote]

OOPS! Didn’t catch that part! Still cute, though :wink: