I need baby boy names and opinions!

My favourite baby boy names have been changing so fast latley! At the top of my list are [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Callum[/name]. I need suggestions of names I might like and opinions on the names I have picked out. It’s so hard to choose one name and I want to make sure it’s perfect!

[name]Theodore[/name] ([name]Theo[/name])
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Callum[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Finnian[/name]
[name]Malachi[/name] ([name]Kai[/name])
[name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Graham[/name] ([name]Gray[/name])
[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]

[name]Theodore[/name] - [name]Love[/name] it! It on my short list and I love the nn [name]Theo[/name].
[name]Asher[/name] - [name]Don[/name]'t really like it, sounds kind of snobby to me.
[name]Callum[/name] - It’s not really my style, but it’s not bad. I prefer [name]Cullen[/name].
[name]Maxwell[/name] - I like it, [name]Max[/name] is pretty popular though.
[name]Oliver[/name] - [name]LOVE[/name] it! This is my favourite boys name and I love the nn [name]Ollie[/name] for it.
[name]Finnian[/name] - I really like it. I love [name]Finn[/name] names and ones that aren’t popular like [name]Finnian[/name], [name]Finch[/name], [name]Finnegan[/name] and [name]Phineas[/name].
[name]Malachi[/name] - Not my style, and I don’t like the nn [name]Kai[/name].
[name]Donovan[/name] - It’s too industrial in my opinion.
[name]Graham[/name] - It just reminds me of [name]Graham[/name] crackers. I like [name]Gray[/name]/[name]Grey[/name] though.
[name]Bennett[/name] - I just see it as a last name, not a first name.
[name]Reid[/name] - I do kind of like it.

You might like:

[name]Lysander[/name]
[name]Leopold[/name]
[name]Walter[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Percival[/name]
[name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Atticus[/name]
[name]Calvin[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Fritz[/name]
[name]Kingsley[/name]
[name]Orson[/name]
[name]Othello[/name]
[name]Wellington[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks so much! I actually had to add [name]Milo[/name] to the list because I had forgot about it but it is a favourite of mine. I’ve recently found the name [name]Kingsley[/name] and I really liked it until I learned that it was from [name]Harry[/name] [name]Potter[/name], I still like the name though just probably wouldn’t use it. [name]Calvin[/name] and [name]Walter[/name] are another two of my favourite names. I think [name]Walt[/name] is an adorable nick name for [name]Walter[/name].

I love [name]Theodore[/name], with the nickname [name]Teddy[/name] when he is young and [name]Theo[/name] as he grows older - it’s one of my favourite boys’ names :). [name]Oliver[/name] is nice but it is so so common, I’m sure it’s at the number 1 spot atm, and trust me, it really sucks growing up with a super common name.

[name]Oliver[/name] is only number 1 in the UK. It’s 88 in [name]America[/name] and 20 I think in [name]Canada[/name]. It all depends on where you live.