I need help finalizing a first name - time is running out!

What do you like best - last name is [name]Smith[/name]?

[name]Sophia[/name] (my husband is not crazy about this one but I love it - though it is extremely popular)
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Sarah[/name]
[name]Natasha[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Luciana[/name]

Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Natasha[/name] the best. With a last name like [name]Smith[/name] I think you need something a bit unique and there are bound to be zillions of [name]Sarah[/name] Smiths. [name]Sophia[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] are both so popular right now that your daughter would be one of many, many Sophias/Sophies when she goes to school

[name]Lucia[/name] and [name]Luciana[/name] are both nice but I still like [name]Natasha[/name]. [name]Do[/name] you have a MN chosen?

Of the names you listed I like [name]Luciana[/name] [name]Smith[/name] the best. I agree with the previous poster that there are probably lots of other Sarahs, Sophies and Sophias with the last name [name]Smith[/name].
[name]Do[/name] you have a middle name picked out? Using names from your list, here are a few combos that could work.
[name]Luciana[/name] [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Smith[/name]
[name]Luciana[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Smith[/name]
[name]Luciana[/name] [name]Natasha[/name] [name]Smith[/name]

[name]Hope[/name] that helps! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Luciana[/name] [name]Smith[/name]. It would be nice to have a pretty, unique and long name with your last name since it is so plain and common. [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Ana[/name] are both cute nicknames :slight_smile: