I need help naming baby #4!

I’m expecting baby number 4 next month and my husband and I can’t think of a name.

Our 3 kids’ names are [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] ([name_f]Bella[/name_f]) and [name_m]Leo[/name_m]. Can you help us think of a boy name that fits with our names. Our last name begins with the letter M. Thanks for your help!

Your names are all quite trendy and in my opinion very beautiful despite that. [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] happen to be some of my favorite names! :slight_smile: Is your [name_u]Alex[/name_u] a boy or girl?

Here are a few names for a boy:

[name_m]George[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m], [name_m]Hugo[/name_m], [name_m]Charles[/name_m], [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m], [name_u]Toby[/name_u], [name_m]Julian[/name_m] (beautiful name!), [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] ([name_m]Joe[/name_m] or Zeph), [name_m]Marvin[/name_m], [name_m]Martin[/name_m], [name_m]Caleb[/name_m], [name_m]Bruno[/name_m], [name_m]Victor[/name_m], [name_m]Asher[/name_m], [name_m]Adrian[/name_m], [name_m]Arthur[/name_m], [name_u]Max[/name_u] (since you have [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m] that are clearly Italian, a [name_u]Max[/name_u] could balance things out with [name_u]Alex[/name_u]), [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_u]Gus[/name_u], [name_m]Caio[/name_m], [name_m]Jasper[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u], [name_m]Declan[/name_m], [name_u]Dexter[/name_u], [name_m]Atticus[/name_m], [name_u]Rhys[/name_u], [name_m]Moses[/name_m], [name_m]Ives[/name_m], [name_m]Ivan[/name_m], [name_m]Ivo[/name_m], [name_m]Damian[/name_m] and [name_m]Louis[/name_m] or [name_m]Lewis[/name_m].

Thanks for the name ideas! My [name_u]Alex[/name_u] is a boy. My last name is Italian too:)

I agree they are modern but popular. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and:

[name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u]-[name_u]Gus[/name_u]
[name_u]Emmett[/name_u]
[name_m]Nathaniel[/name_m]
[name_m]Zachary[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m]
[name_u]Reed[/name_u]
[name_m]Harris[/name_m]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_u]Owen[/name_u]

[name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_f]Bella[/name_f], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], & …

[name_m]Jacob[/name_m] “[name_m]Jake[/name_m]”
[name_m]Jonah[/name_m]
[name_u]Finn[/name_u]
[name_m]Weston[/name_m] “[name_m]Wes[/name_m]”
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]
[name_u]Ryan[/name_u]
[name_u]Cade[/name_u]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]

[name_u]Alex[/name_u] , [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] " [name_f]Bella[/name_f] " , [name_m]Leo[/name_m] &

[name_m]Dominic[/name_m] " [name_m]Dom[/name_m] , [name_u]Nico[/name_u] "
[name_m]Gianni[/name_m]

[name_u]Alex[/name_u], [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] ([name_f]Bella[/name_f]), [name_m]Leo[/name_m], &

[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_m]Joseph[/name_m] (nn [name_m]Joe[/name_m] or [name_u]Joey[/name_u])
[name_m]Cole[/name_m]
[name_u]Evan[/name_u]
[name_m]Simon[/name_m]