I need help please

[name_m]Hi[/name_m]! I really need some advice! My last name is [name_m]Weston[/name_m] (west-in) and I am utterly in love with the boy name [name_m]Greyson[/name_m] ([name_u]Grey[/name_u]) [name_f]DO[/name_f] YOU THINK IT IS TOO RHYME-Y? It’s been bothering me. Sometimes I say it and it sounds cute and other times it sounds strange. I think the use of the nn will help but I’m still on the fence. Opinions please? and if you don’t like it, any other long boy names with the nn [name_u]Grey[/name_u]?

I can see why your are worried that the two names might sound weird together. I think that it could work though. Have your thought about using [name_u]Grady[/name_u]?

Sadly, I think it’s much too rhymey. [name_u]Grey[/name_u], [name_u]Grady[/name_u], and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] would work great.

I think it’s fine… Handsome name!!!

Yeah, it do think it is too rhymey :confused: all of the suggestions so far are great and I can’t think of many to add. Maybe [name_m]Granger[/name_m], [name_m]Grant[/name_m], or [name_m]Gregory[/name_m] and calling him [name_u]Grey[/name_u]/[name_u]Gray[/name_u]?

[name_m]Greyson[/name_m] [name_m]Weston[/name_m] is very rhyme my yes. I recommend choosing something similar and using a middle that offsets. Like
[name_u]Grey[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Weston[/name_m]
I wouldn’t use grant because too many strong ts.
[name_f]Grier[/name_f] [name_m]Henry[/name_m] [name_m]Weston[/name_m] … Lots of good options basically there’s a name I love that I mentioned to my husband and we realized its literally half our surname again… :-/ I feel ya