I need help with a name change

For months i can’t decide whether should i change my name to [name_m]Vito[/name_m] or [name_m]Simon[/name_m]. I like [name_m]Vito[/name_m] more but it’s kind of stereotypical and i’m not Italian. It’s also used in my country and I 99% wouldn’t have any problem because of it but still I’m not sure. What would you do on my place go with [name_m]Vito[/name_m] or [name_m]Simon[/name_m],every help is appreciated.

I would go with [name_m]Vito[/name_m], if you like [name_m]Simon[/name_m] maybe you could use it as the middle name?

Not keen on either, I’m sorry! Something Italian sounding that I like is [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] :slight_smile:

Something British sounding like [name_m]Simon[/name_m] might be [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] (nickname “[name_u]Kit[/name_u]”).

Good luck! :two_hearts:

Go with [name_m]Vito[/name_m] since you like it best

Vitoooo! i love vito too
I’m also going for a name change, lets get this done!

I don’t really like either but if I had to choose (like I have to just now) I would go with [name_m]Simon[/name_m] definitely.

I instantly went “[name_m]Vito[/name_m] Corleone” so definitely would assume you are Italian. The Godfather is a great film and it’s actually pretty timeless so I reckon the association would be there frequently

If you like [name_m]Vito[/name_m] more, then go for it! It’s also my personal favorite of the two!

Vito! I’m also going for a name change lets get this done!