I need help with names

See the results of this poll: Which boy name do you like best?

Respondents: 25 (This poll is closed)

• Beck: 6 (24%)
  • Ozias (NN Ozzy): 2 (8%)
  • Aeneas: 0 (0%)
  • Milo: 17 (68%)

I understand ur desire for an uncommon name. With that said don’t go for milo or miles they are very pop. aneas sounds like anus. Other women have posted the name aneas and many ppl told them the same. I actually like [name]Beck[/name] although it does sound sort of like becky. Good luck.

I’d personally go with [name]Milo[/name] or [name]Beck[/name] (or [name]Beckett[/name], with [name]Beck[/name] as a nickname).

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I’ve voted for [name]Beck[/name], but only because you were worried about the popularity potential of [name]Milo[/name]. I agree that it’s there, but it’s such a lovely name. If you can get over the popularity thing I would use it, but otherwise I think [name]Beck[/name] works as simple, strong and quite hip-sounding.
I definitely wouldn’t use Aneas and I’m afraid [name]Ozzy[/name] is still too [name]Ozzy[/name] [name]Osbourne[/name] for me.

Out of your choices, I like [name]Beck[/name], but I think [name]Beckett[/name] nn [name]Beck[/name] is becoming popular. I hear/see it a lot. I love it though. Cool/handsome. If you can get past the popularity, I would use it.

i vote [name]Beck[/name]. But i would use [name]Beck[/name] as a nn (although it can stand alone on its own) and use Beckette as the whole name. [name]Just[/name] my opionon though!

I love [name]Beck[/name] but immediately think of [name]Beck[/name] the band/singer. I don’t really listen to his music so I don’t have a bad association I guess I’ve just been brainwashed. All though a longer version of [name]Beck[/name] like [name]Becket[/name] (already suggested) would be nice. I use to live in [name]Becket[/name], Massachusetts for a short time and it was beautiful.
I voted for [name]Milo[/name]. I haven’t known any [name]Milo[/name]'s in my life and it’s a not a name I’ve come across yet at my childrens schools.

Year of birth Rank
2008 449
2007 540
2006 674
2005 722
2004 767
2003 793
2002 807
2001 982
Note: Rank 1 is the most popular, rank 2 is the next most popular, and so forth. Data are not shown for some of the years you specified because the name [name]Milo[/name] was not in the top 1000 names for those years. Name data are from Social Security card applications for births that occurred in the United States.

This is the official rating for the name [name]Milo[/name] from 2001 to 2008. It is gaining in popularity but still a long way from being popular.