I need help with the middle name!

See the results of this poll: Which middle name has the best flow with the first name? You may pick 2 if you’d like

Respondents: 29 (This poll is closed)

• John Thomas: 7 (24%)
  • John Ryan: 2 (7%)
  • John Francis: 10 (34%)
  • John Driscoll: 4 (14%)
  • John Keegan: 6 (21%)

[name]Hi[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]John[/name] [name]Francis[/name]: I think this sounds great…

[name]John[/name] [name]Ryan[/name]: I think a middle names that doesn’t end in N like [name]John[/name] would sound great…

[name]John[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]: I love both names, but [name]John[/name] and the “[name]Tom[/name]” sound in [name]Thomas[/name] sound rhymey to me because of the repetitive “ah” sounds.

[name]John[/name] Driscoll: I think this flows nicely…

[name]John[/name] [name]Keegan[/name]: Like with [name]Ryan[/name], I personally think the names that don’t end in an N sound work better with [name]John[/name].

I voted for [name]John[/name] [name]Francis[/name] (it has the n sound, but it doesn’t stand out to me as much as it does on the names that end with n) and [name]John[/name] Driscoll.

I think that [name]John[/name] is a really handsome name. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

You should know that [name]John[/name] [name]Thomas[/name] is a British euphemism for penis. I recall that from reading DH [name]Lawrence[/name]. I chose [name]Keegan[/name] and Driscoll.

It’s a tie between [name]John[/name] [name]Francis[/name] (love!) and [name]John[/name] Driscoll (so handsome).

In my opinion, [name]John[/name] [name]Francis[/name] and [name]John[/name] Driscoll definitely have the best flow. As I adore [name]Francis[/name], that combination got my vote.

Good luck!

[name]Just[/name] an idea…but since [name]Francis[/name] and Driscoll seem to be getting a lot of positive feedback, what do you think about [name]John[/name] [name]Francis[/name] Driscoll?