I need help with the names for two main characters

So I’m writing a book and I need help with the main characters’s names. The first character is a girl, in her early twenties. She’s a college student who’s gone through a traumatic year. She’s witty, sarcastic, and slightly abrasive. She uses dark humor to cope with her trauma and tends to make other’s a bit uncomfortable. Behind her wall of defenses she’s put up she’s kinda just a broken baby who wants to be loved. She’s also half latina (Puerto Rican), though more european sounding names are fine! I like the idea of unique names ([name_f]Saylah[/name_f] and [name_f]Malia[/name_f] are two names I was considering), but I also don’t mind classic names.

The second character is a boy, who’s a street smart, smart ass who’s always been on his own. He’s in his mid twenties. The book revolves around demonolgy and he’s actually part demon/has some demonic ability so something that reflects that (but not obviously like lucifer or something like that) could definitely be interesting! He’s kinda got an asshole, tough guy persona, but he’s also very funny and sarcastic. I’m thinking he’s going to be white, but I’m open to names from really any ethnicity because I’m not entirely sure what his ethnicity will be yet. thank you so much in advance for your help!

1 Like

Perhaps:

Carmina

Duncan (dark warrior)
[name_u]Kieran[/name_u] ( little dark one)

Ramona!! or [name_f]Sabine[/name_f], [name_f]Esmeralda[/name_f], [name_f]Araceli[/name_f], [name_u]Rio[/name_u]!!

Sorry I’m stuck for him good luck!

C1: [name_f]Estrella[/name_f], [name_f]Gabriela[/name_f], [name_f]Darya[/name_f], [name_u]Sierra[/name_u], [name_f]Elisa[/name_f]

C2: [name_m]Lucian[/name_m], [name_u]Luca[/name_u], [name_m]Asriel[/name_m], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Hadrian[/name_m]

Welcome to nameberry @cherryrose97!

She seems like a [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] or a [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. [name_f]Elena[/name_f] or [name_f]Adelina[/name_f] works, also.

Hmm… he seems very [name_m]Damien[/name_m] like.

Character 1: [name_f]Saylah[/name_f], [name_f]Sariah[/name_f], [name_f]Alivia[/name_f], [name_f]Rowena[/name_f], [name_f]Danica[/name_f] / [name_f]Danika[/name_f].

Character 2: [name_u]Kieran[/name_u] (“little dark one”), [name_m]Damien[/name_m] (“to tame”), [name_m]Caine[/name_m] (“son of a fighter”; name of a demon in a TV series - I don’t know what series, the site didn’t say), Samael (“poison of God”/“venom of God”).

1 Like