I need help with twin names

So I found out I’m having b/g twins last week and me and my boyfriend have settled on first names but we need help with middle names
So for our boy we’ve decided on the first names [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u], and for our girl [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] but we can’t seem to find middle names.

Their daddy’s name is [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] so That’s why we went with double names I really wanted his name to be incorporated. Last name is [name_m]Walton[/name_m]

The names we’ve liked so far.
[name_u]Montgomery[/name_u]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Annabelle[/name_f]
[name_m]Tobias[/name_m]
[name_f]Ruth[/name_f]
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]
[name_m]Andrew[/name_m]
[name_m]Joshua[/name_m]
[name_f]Katherine[/name_f]
[name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_u]Meredith[/name_u]
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to Nameberry, and congratulations! :dizzy:

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] are a darling pair! For their second middles, how about…

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Oakley[/name_u] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Larkin[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Hollis[/name_u] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Briar[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Sylvie[/name_f]
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Finch[/name_u] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

I tried to pair the second middles with names I felt worked well for twins, double nature names, southern names, or bird names! You could do this with family names as well! Another idea is middles of [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] and [name_f]Tamsin[/name_f], which both mean twin!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps! :cloud:

2 Likes

Congratulations!
Let’s see:
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Isaia[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Levi[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Wyatt[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Benjamin[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Fredrick[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]William[/name_u]

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Aurora[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] Alexa/Alexis
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Frances[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f] or [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f] would be nice.

I’ll suggest

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Robert[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Rory[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Emmeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Tallulah[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Waverly[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Opal[/name_f]

1 Like

Congrats! :dizzy:

[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Nolan[/name_u]
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Henry[/name_u]

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]

1 Like

To me, [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] sound complete as they are. If no additional middle names are clicking for you, have you considered using just one middle name?

Otherwise, I wonder if there might be other honor names that could work well as second middle names.

1 Like

I really love the suggestions [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f], and also [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]. I definitely will have those in my final ideas. I also have a feeling my boyfriend will love the suggestion [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u]

Thanks so much :blush:

1 Like

I have considered only using what I have so far but I’m from the south and it’s a tradition to use 2 middle or first names. And to answer your other question some honor/family names that I like are [name_f]Katherine[/name_f], [name_f]Annabelle[/name_f], [name_f]Ruth[/name_f], [name_m]Andrew[/name_m], [name_m]Joshua[/name_m], [name_m]Tobias[/name_m].

Thank you so much for the suggestions I really love [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u], also [name_f]Aurora[/name_f] and [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] are great too. I’ll definitely be adding those to my final list

1 Like

Elliott Jack Tobias and Violet James Annabelle are at the top of my list, thanks for the other suggestions I really like Henry and Ruby I’ll definitely be adding those. Thanks so much for the suggestions and feedback

1 Like

I really like [name_u]Henry[/name_u] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] also [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] I hadn’t even thought of that one, I’ll definitely be adding those to my final list. Thanks so much for the suggestions

1 Like

Congratulations on your twins [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] and [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] are so sweet !

[name_f]My[/name_f] instinct would be;
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_u]Montgomery[/name_u] [name_m]Walton[/name_m]
&
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Magnolia[/name_f] [name_m]Walton[/name_m]

1 Like

I like [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_u]Jack[/name_u] [name_m]Tobias[/name_m] & [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_f]Katherine[/name_f]!

1 Like