I need middle names!(Kate and Eden)

I want a middle name for [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Eden[/name]. First of all, what do you think of these names?

I need a name that will flow, but it has to be something I like too.
These are some names I like but am not set on:
[name]Angelica[/name]-Pretty, but really old.
[name]Grace[/name]-Pretty, but I like it as a first name.
[name]Roni[/name]-Sounds more nicknamey and like a first name
[name]Teddy[/name]-Cute, but still nicknamey
[name]Kayleigh[/name]-Only first names.

I need your opinion for a middle name for these names. Tell me why you chose them too.

I like [name]Kate[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] & [name]Eden[/name] [name]Grace[/name]!! :slight_smile:

[name]Angelica[/name]- I like it. I think it’s pretty. But I don’t think that it goes with either [name]Kate[/name] or [name]Eden[/name].
[name]Grace[/name]-[name]Even[/name] though you like it as a first name, I think that [name]Eden[/name] [name]Grace[/name] sounds absolutely stunning. I’m trying to think of other suggestions and I just can’t. I’m absolutely loveing [name]Eden[/name] [name]Grace[/name]!
[name]Roni[/name]- Is this like [name]Ron[/name]-ee ([name]Ronnie[/name]) or Row-nee (like MacaRONI). If it’s like [name]Ron[/name]-ee I’d personally change the spelling. It does seem like a nick name to me. And it doesn’t flow with [name]Kate[/name] or [name]Eden[/name] at all.
[name]Teddy[/name]- Cute nickname. Not cute for an actual name. I like really like [name]Kate[/name] [name]Theadora[/name] though.
[name]Kayleigh[/name]- I don’t like this name or any of it’s variations. It doesn’t have any appeal to me at all. I think I just have bad connatations with the name, every [name]Kayleigh[/name]/[name]Kaylee[/name]/[name]Kayley[/name] I’ve met were kind of trashy. I’m sorry. I know not all of them are. I just can’t get passed the name. Especially with your other choices.

I really like [name]Eden[/name] [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] [name]Theadora[/name].