I need names for 2 child characters

I need a name for a 5 year old boy and an 8 year old girl for a TV pilot I am writing. They are meant to be adopted siblings, and casting will determine what race they will be (ie, best kid for the job wins the role, regardless of race) but I want the names to sound generic. I originally wanted to name the characters [name]Lilly[/name] and [name]Owen[/name], after my niece and my son, but have decided against it. However, I want names that complement each other like that. [name]One[/name] classic and one kind of trendy name would probably be ideal.

Some pairings I have thought of:

[name]Paige[/name] and [name]Henry[/name]
[name]Libby[/name] and [name]Ethan[/name] ([name]Elizabeth[/name] is my middle name and [name]Ethan[/name] is my brother’s middle name)
[name]Zack[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name] (these are my friend’s kids, I haven’t asked her if I could use the names, but I love the combo!)
[name]Jake[/name] and [name]Teagan[/name]

I’m kind of at a loss. Any advice would be great. Please give to me in the form of pairings. Thanks!

[name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Theo[/name]
[name]Mary[/name] and [name]Jude[/name]
[name]Emma[/name] and [name]Finn[/name]
[name]Savannah[/name] and [name]Aiden[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name] and [name]Sophia[/name]
[name]David[/name] and [name]Belle[/name]
[name]James[/name] and [name]Alexis[/name]
[name]Liam[/name] and [name]Eliana[/name]

Zack and Chloe sounds too much like Zack and Cody, the Disney Channel show.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Zack[/name] and [name]Chloe[/name].

I don’t know why, but I immediately thought of [name]Ruthie[/name]/ [name]Ruth[/name].

[name]How[/name] about [name]Samuel[/name]/ [name]Sam[/name] and [name]Mayella[/name] or [name]Mariella[/name]