I need names for my futuristic story! Could you help me, please? :D

I need a name for a protagonist girl in a futuristic novel… she’s 17, very spontaneous, simple, clueless about machines, little but good friends, works hard, doesn’t know her parents, has just lost her best friend and is falling into a romance with a rich guy…
she needs a first name (special) a middle name (it can be normal, but it’s better if it has a meaning) and a last name (not common but not really rare either)

Thanks for all your opinions!

Wow, I’m sorry that this is coming so late, but I’m trying to respond to everyone I can who doesn’t yet have any replies (:
Hm, your character sounds very interesting! Here are my thoughts:
Karis Emily Weston (Alternate spellings: Carys/Cerys/Kerris, Emilie/Emaly/Emylie, Westen/Westan) [Emily means “Hard Working”]
Irabelle Amalia Jay (Alternate spellings: Irabel/Irabell [Although I like the elle spelling better, it is up to you], Emalia, Jae/Jai/Jaye) [Amalia means “Industrious” or “Hard Working”, just like Emily]
September Aya Lucien (No real “alternate” spellings, unless you want to butcher the first name and turn it into, like, “Siptymbar”. I suppose that Lucien could be a variant of the name Lucius, so if you like Harry Potter…:)) [Aya means “to paint” in Japanese, so I guess it could be very roughly translated to something like spontaneous, if you really wanted to]
I did a lot of research, and I hope this helps! Sorry about the whole “No one commenting” thing. That really sucks :confused: especially if you have a ton of views! I hate it when that happens. Hey, my name’s kinda different: Eulalia (Lailey) Hannah-Joy Jamestock. Feel free to use any part of it, if it helps :slight_smile:

• Lailey Jamestock, aspiring author

hmmm…

[name]Jessamyn[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Wood[/name](beatrice means blessed, she who brings happiness)
[name]Lavinia[/name] [name]Amity[/name] ([name]Amity[/name] means friendship)
[name]Theodora[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] Ells ([name]Felicity[/name] means happy)

I don’t know if those are too girly… could you give some examples of other names you like