I need the worst possible girl’s name for my character

so you know how sometimes celebrities give their kids really, really terrible names? well, the character I’m making now is the son of a celebrity, and basically he’s meant to have been given the most ridiculous name ever so his parents could get publicity. but i’m super stuck on how to give him a name like that. any suggestions? for reference, his younger sister is called [name_f]Precious[/name_f] Shogun Ramen [name_f]Diamond[/name_f] (diamond is their surname).

[name_f]EDIT[/name_f]: accidentalky wrote “girl’s” instead of “boy’s” in the title haha. tho maybe it being a girls name would add another layer of ridiculousness? idk

[name_f]Epiphany[/name_f] Yoghurt Kleenex
Salamander Scarcity Crossword
Rocketship Handsome Hasbro
Adventure Lollipop Carnivore…

like this?

[name_u]Silver[/name_u] [name_u]Remington[/name_u] [name_u]West[/name_u]
Petrol [name_u]Hunter[/name_u] [name_m]Zayne[/name_m]
[name_m]Danger[/name_m] [name_u]Kingsley[/name_u] [name_u]Reign[/name_u]
[name_m]Tiger[/name_m] [name_m]Rocket[/name_m] [name_u]Zion[/name_u]

Depending on what type of celebrity the parent is, you could always do a play off of what made the parent big, or something they are most proud of. Let’s use [name_f]Angelina[/name_f] [name_f]Jolie[/name_f] as an example. She played [name_f]Lara[/name_f] Croft, so what if she named one of her kids Croft. It wasn’t what made her big but maybe she liked it the most or whatever. Except Croft wouldn’t be too horrible of a name, lol.

Or you can do a P play off of [name_f]Precious[/name_f]. Maybe the mother really craved Pilaf during her pregnancy. [name_f]Precious[/name_f] and Pilaf, lol that’s pretty silly and there isn’t a lot of good nicknames for Pilaf. Pi? Laf? Pil? Paf?

What about playing with the Celebrity trend, the P name of [name_f]Precious[/name_f] and the girlier name. Call him [name_u]Paris[/name_u].

[name_u]Paris[/name_u] ? Pilaf [name_f]Diamond[/name_f]

I like the idea of using another P name, but make it something weird and obscure… maybe…

Paparazzi - kind of funny, considering they want to be famous
[name_m]Pharaoh[/name_m] - I like this because it’s another stately/faux-positive name like [name_f]Precious[/name_f]
Pemphix - looks ‘cool’ and ‘edgy’ but is actually an obsolete name for a type of rash – I think that adds to the absurdity
Pharynx
Pumpkin
Psychic
Panic (or even better, Panick or Panik)
Pixel
[name_f]Pixie[/name_f]
[name_f]Poetry[/name_f]
[name_m]Painter[/name_m] (or [name_m]Paynter[/name_m])
Palisade
Pastel
Palliasse (the weirder meaning, I think the better in this case)
[name_m]Picasso[/name_m]
Photographie
[name_m]Pacific[/name_m]
Parhelion
Penguin
Planet
Persimmon
Pilates (this would be really funny if his mom is super into making herself look better)

For a middle, maybe:
Handsome
[name_m]Ransom[/name_m]
Rayvenn (like [name_u]Raven[/name_u])
Elegance
Aristocrat
Suave
Model
[name_m]Lord[/name_m]
[name_m]Brain[/name_m]
Mister
[name_m]Denim[/name_m]
[name_u]Magic[/name_u]
Magician
Fame
Lightning
Obsidian
Nayvie
Malevolent

I like the idea mentioned above of choosing another P name! Maybe…
Parsnip
País
Pizzaz (lots of creative spelling options with this one)
[name_m]Palace[/name_m]
Puzzle
Pac [name_m]Man[/name_m] // Pacman // Pac-[name_m]Man[/name_m] (very, very out there)
Paradox
Punch
[name_m]Power[/name_m]
Powerful
Pacify
Phobic
Phobia
Plaza
[name_f]Puma[/name_f]
[name_m]Peak[/name_m]
[name_m]Pike[/name_m]
Pope (title names are very celebrity)
Padre
Pariah (not a great association, but a cool celebrity baby name)
Potion

Other letters//middle ideas-
Chandelier
Castle
Braveheart
Luxury
Fountain
Stunning
Curse
Charm
[name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] (I think this would make an interesting boy middle paired with more uncommon names)
Memory
Memorium
[name_m]Winters[/name_m] ( or Winterz, [name_m]Wynters[/name_m], etc.)
[name_u]January[/name_u]
[name_f]February[/name_f]
[name_f]September[/name_f]
[name_f]October[/name_f]
[name_u]November[/name_u]
[name_u]December[/name_u]
Lense
Astronaut
Argonaut
Soldier
Warrior

I think most unusual virtue names ([name_m]Bravery[/name_m], [name_m]Loyal[/name_m], [name_m]Valor[/name_m], etc.) or any uncommon name (ex: mythological names) would work when paired with other strongly ‘celebrity names’. It’s the combination of two or three slightly ‘out there’ names that make an over the top name, I think.

thank you all! that’s a lot of great recs, i think i’ve got more than enough to pick a name now!