I need three complete girl names

Thank you! [name_f]My[/name_f] favorites are [name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_u]Aster[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u].

[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]
[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f]
[name_u]Indigo[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_f]Mable[/name_f]
[name_u]Prairie[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]

1 Like

my 3 top picks from you list:
[name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Clover[/name_f]

1 Like

Wishing you all the best with this journey your embarking on :white_heart:

You have an amazing list of names honestly itā€™s actually a struggle to whittle it down to three choices. Iā€™ve focused on meaning for you as your fertility journey from the sounds of it very impactful and full of strength

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] ~ so I absolutely love the name [name_f]Iris[/name_f] sheā€™s spirited, nature inspired, has a nature vibe with the lovely meaning rainbow which feels perfect for a baby conceived through IVF. I think [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] in the middle name is stunning. I also love the meaning ā€˜strengthā€™ the overall name translating as rainbow strength feels perfect.

[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f] ~ [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] is such a sparkly jewel of a name absolutely stunning with the beautiful meaning ā€˜the golden oneā€™ which this little one truly will be. [name_f]Esme[/name_f] in the middle slot feels so sweet especially with the meaning ā€˜belovedā€™ the overall name translating as beloved golden one will definitely sum up your little miracle.

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u] ~ this name feels enriched in peace and tranquility very holy and angelic the overall name perfect for your lovely child. [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] meaning ā€˜Jehovah increasesā€™ just feels so rich in holiness especially the peaceful symbol of dove in the middle.

Good luck

3 Likes

[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f]
Make a great sibset

[name_u]Or[/name_u] you could change [name_f]Willa[/name_f] to [name_u]Willow[/name_u] if you want to keep the nature theme going but I prefer the originality of [name_f]Willa[/name_f]

Combo ideas

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u]
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]

I like shorter first names with longer middles. You have a great list. Many of the names that I love are on it.

1 Like

[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_u]Nova[/name_u] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]

1 Like

You already have so many great combo suggestions so Iā€™ll just add my favourite single names from your list.

[name_f]Elodie[/name_f] M0rgan
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] M0rgan
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] M0rgan
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] M0rgan
[name_f]Valentina[/name_f] M0rgan
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] M0rgan
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] M0rgan.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] top 3 would be:

[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Prairie[/name_u]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]

But I also love:

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_u]Augustine[/name_u]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]
[name_f]Maple[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

1 Like

Congratulations and best wishes on your journey! [name_f]My[/name_f] thoughts are to choose a feminine name for the first name spot and a nature or unisex name for the middle as if you have a combination girl/boy sibset, I think it is nice to avoid a blur between who are the girls and/or who are the boys. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites for youā€¦

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Valentina[/name_f]

1 Like

what cute sets! some ideas: (sorry, these donā€™t match at all!)

francesca violet (one of my combos!)
vivian estelle
hazel genevieve
josephine willow
willa adelaide
willow elodie

1 Like

[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Verity[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f]
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

[name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_u]Vivian[/name_u]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Verity[/name_f]
I love the synchronicity of three V middles.

You have some gorgeous names here! Not all are my style, but plenty to get some good combos.

[name_u]Prairie[/name_u] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f], [name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Elodie[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]

I love your list! The names that stand out to me are:

[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]
[name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_u]Prairie[/name_u] ā€œFrankieā€
[name_u]Vivian[/name_u] [name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]

2 Likes

Here are my top 3 for you! Good luck!

[name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_f]Verity[/name_f]
[name_f]Clover[/name_f] [name_f]Aurelia[/name_f]
[name_u]Hazel[/name_u] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]

1 Like

Thank you! I love [name_f]Elodie[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f] the best.

1 Like

These are my three favorite combos from your list:
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f] [name_f]Maple[/name_f], [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u], and [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurelia[/name_f] [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f], and [name_f]Valentina[/name_f] [name_u]Hazel[/name_u]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f], and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]

1 Like

Thank you so much [name_f]Tori[/name_f]! I love that youā€™ve so thoughtfully focused on the meaning behind the names and considered how much of a struggle it has been. Iā€™m not pregnant yet, but the fact I have three little day 6 embryos that made it and are just waiting on me, I almost already feel like theyā€™re my children. I love all of your suggestions and the meanings behind them. I could happily name a daughter any of these names, I canā€™t even choose a favorite, I love them all!

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_u]Hazel[/name_u] and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] as a sibset! I have been torn between [name_u]Willow[/name_u] or [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. I love them both, but youā€™re right, [name_f]Willa[/name_f] is less used. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f] is one of my top contenders! That fact that you picked it as well makes it move up the ranks even more. Thank you!

Good points! [name_f]Esme[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] is my favorite!

1 Like