(I NEED to do this) what do you think Rydel Funk is naming her baby?

sorry if this is not the typical forum content but I’m dying to talk about this
for context Rydel Funk (Lynch) is pregnant with her 2nd baby, a girl. She already has a boy, Super Capron Funk and the name starts with an S too (a family thing obviously bc her brothers are [name_m]Riker[/name_m], [name_u]Rocky[/name_u], [name_m]Ross[/name_m] & Ryland; her mom is [name_f]Stormie[/name_f], uncle is Shor; her cousins all have G names, and their family pets all have matching initial names: dogs are Vader, [name_f]Velvet[/name_f], Vainilla, [name_f]Valley[/name_f] & Velour, bunnies have same initial names as well but cant remember)
so there’s an tiktok girl who guesses celebrity/influencers baby names shes totally disrespectful and obviously didn’t want to make that video so that’s the reason I’m doing this
cant/wont use (Star, Starfire, [name_u]Sunny[/name_u], [name_f]Stormie[/name_f], [name_f]Stella[/name_f], [name_u]Stacy[/name_u], [name_f]Sunday[/name_f], Savannah)
I’m thinking
[name_f]Swannie[/name_f] or [name_f]Symphony[/name_f] (since Rydel’s in a band, [name_f]Symphony[/name_f] Funk sounds good to me)
[name_u]Stevie[/name_u]
[name_u]Scottie[/name_u]
[name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_f]Suri[/name_f]
[name_f]Shanti[/name_f]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_u]Silver[/name_u] / [name_f]Silvie[/name_f]
[name_u]Spencer[/name_u]
[name_u]Sailor[/name_u]
Shimmer (like the show Shimmer & Shine)
[name_f]Skyla[/name_f]

1 Like

I made this topic over in Celebrity baby names :slight_smile:

Switched this over to the Celeb baby names forum. :relaxed:

I think [name_u]Scout[/name_u] would be so lovely! That’s such a sweet name. [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] nn [name_u]Scout[/name_u] would be ever more incredible, but [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f] seems maybe not so much her style!

oh I had no idea there was a celebrity forum! my bad :blush: