[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Esme[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name]
[name]Edward[/name]
[name]Emmett[/name]
[name]Carlisle[/name]
and
[name]Jasper[/name]
will get popular from the Twilight movies, anyone else agree?

They’re all beautiful names, so I hope so!

They are beautiful names, like [name]Lyndsay[/name] said. Since Twilight seems to be taking over people’s lives, I, too, believe that Twilighters will feel compelled to name their kids after [name]Edward[/name]. swoon

Sorry, I’m a bit of a cynic when it comes to Twilight. One thing I can praise the author for is her name selection! :slight_smile:

I did see the movie but don’t remember it well… is [name]Carlisle[/name] a boy or a girl? I have always loved [name]Carlyle[/name] for a girl, nn [name]Lyle[/name] but DF says [name]Lyle[/name] sounds like a fat dud sitting at the VFW drinkin a beer. :frowning:

[name]Carlisle[/name] is a man, he’s the father of the [name]Cullen[/name]'s.

I was all anti-Twilight too, but my sister-in-law’s and cousins and niece all read all the books and love the movie, so they got me to watch it, too, and I’m reading the first book, now. I hate to say it, but I actually like it. And the fact that the author did such a fantastic job naming all the characters makes me like it more. Actually my favorite middle name combo right now is [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name], it would honor both of our grandmothers!

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Lyndsay[/name]! I’ve not read the Twilight books or seen the movie, but [name]Edward[/name] is a family name, so I’d be, uh, not too happy if it became more popular than it is now. :frowning: I adore [name]Esme[/name], but I’m actually hoping it becomes more well-known, because I’m sick of people mispronouncing it! :slight_smile:

I can actually see [name]Esme[/name] going right to the top, you know? Sigh… but at least people won’t mispronounce it…

[name]Cullen[/name] as a first name might shoot up the charts, too!

A good friend of mine is named [name]Cullen[/name]…although he gets a lot of people saying “[name]Colin[/name]?”