I REALLY need help with boys names!

I am expecting a baby girl and have had a difficult time deciding on a name as there are so many beautiful girls names out there I love!

Although I am not expecting a boy, it has got me thinking that I am really short on possible boys names! (for future babies)

There are three names I used to really like:
[name]Harry[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
However im worried these are too common and popular these days.

I also used to be in love with the name [name]Noah[/name] but this too is creeping in popularity and although this doesnt bother me TOO much I simply dont like it as much as I used to.

My problem is that I dont seem to like any other boys names I have come across!!

Could anyone help me with some inspiration for boys names… My criteria is that the name isnt too common e.g. [name]Matthew[/name], [name]James[/name] etc… And that it sounds like a strong handsome name.

Thanks for your help, I look forward to hearing some ideas!

Nameberry has some great lists of suggestions for alternitives to popular names. All the names on your list are growing in popularity so I would suggest taking a gander at these:

You can also click on a name and see other lists and blog posts that might contain other similar names.

I’m not a huge fan of any of your names but I would say that they make me think of these:
[name]Miles[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]John[/name] (not at all common on little boys)
[name]Owen[/name]
[name]Alec[/name]
[name]Louis[/name]
[name]Quincy[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Robert[/name]

Instead of [name]Harry[/name] - [name]Harvey[/name], [name]Harrison[/name], [name]Sidney[/name], [name]Archie[/name], [name]Godfrey[/name], [name]Conrad[/name], [name]Truman[/name]
Instead of [name]Henry[/name] - [name]Alfred[/name], [name]Arthur[/name], [name]George[/name], [name]Edmund[/name], [name]Frederick[/name], [name]Atticus[/name]
Instead of [name]Oliver[/name] - [name]Sebastian[/name], [name]Tobias[/name], [name]Orlando[/name], [name]Leo[/name], [name]Felix[/name], [name]Hugo[/name], [name]Theodore[/name], [name]Otto[/name]
Instead of [name]Noah[/name] - [name]Jonah[/name], [name]Asher[/name], [name]Raphael[/name], [name]Gideon[/name], [name]Julian[/name], [name]Vincent[/name], [name]Cornelius[/name]
Instead of [name]Matthew[/name] - [name]Matthias[/name], [name]Nathaniel[/name], [name]Eli[/name], [name]Samson[/name], [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]Gabriel[/name], [name]Lucius[/name]
Instead of [name]James[/name] - [name]Joseph[/name], [name]Jude[/name], [name]Ivan[/name], [name]Silas[/name], [name]Thaddeus[/name], [name]Adrian[/name], [name]Laurence[/name]