I think I have Found my Grace combo!! Would love your thoughts!

O.k.!! After much thought and playing around with a ton of gorgeous combos, Here it is :slight_smile:

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]

Thoughts? I just love it!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

This is gorgeous name ever! Totally pretty. Go for it!

Very pretty!! I love [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

It’s beautiful, I love it. I usually don’t like two middle names, but that flows really well and is much better with the two vs. one.

I love it! :slight_smile:

[name_u]Love[/name_u] it! good work :wink:

[name_m]Just[/name_m] beautiful!

Edited for privacy.

Ahh, [name_f]Danielle[/name_f] you always come up with gorgeous combos and this one’s no exception. I love it!!

Well- yes, I think I just might :slight_smile: [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] is 21 and married, and her name is just [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], not [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], and [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is [name_f]Emma[/name_f]'s second middle name, which she never goes by, this baby and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] will be 13 years apart, and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] has already said she would love it if that baby shared [name_f]Grace[/name_f] with her - I guess after so many years, I am just not seeing a big deal about it, we are a close family anyway :slight_smile:

I have also considered :[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] but I am just not sure it has the same sparkle as [name_f]Grace[/name_f]… It is not set in stone but this is def our [name_f]Grace[/name_f] combo :slight_smile:

I support any combo with [name_f]Grace[/name_f] in the first slot and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is such a lovely name. I think I did prefer [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] though. For me that was the best [name_f]Grace[/name_f] combo I’d come across and I’ve played around with a bunch myself.

Awesome! So classic, I love it.

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]…

[name_f]Grace[/name_f] is such a sweet elegance choice. It’s so deserving of an opportunity in the first name slot and works effortlessly. [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is a strong regal classic that looks beautiful sandwiched between [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] finishes of the combination is such a fresh delicate fashion. [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is gorgeous!!!

I love it, [name_f]Danielle[/name_f]! I hadn’t even thought of her sharing a name with both [name_f]Emma[/name_f] and [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], but if you don’t think it’s an issue, I guess it’s okay? I think I’d be put off by it, but you don’t have any girls with [name_f]Evie[/name_f] names, right? At least [name_f]Eve[/name_f] would be her own. :slight_smile:

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]–it’s so regal and lush and charming, I love it! I’ve been considering it myself, but I didn’t think there was ever anything I’d like after [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] (or even between [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] as much as I like just [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f]), so I haven’t really considered it a serious option, just because I am pretty committed to two middles. But [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is perfection! I feel like it goes REALLY well with [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], too. :slight_smile:

Is this the top contender, at this point? :slight_smile:

Well of course the NB nerd in me has seriously and obsessively (LOL!!) thought about the name “sharing” :slight_smile: I guess my view on it is a little different. My oldest daughter’s name is [name_f]Maggie[/name_f], she was named after my great-grandmother, whose name was just [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]. I have never considered [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] tied to her in anyway, because… well, she isn’t a [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], she is [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]. :slight_smile: I realize [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] is a very common nick name for [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], but We certainly would never be calling this baby (if baby is a girl ) [name_f]Maggie[/name_f]… I did run it by [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] via text this morning and she liked it, or course [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] and [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] share name meaning, and she actually said she thought that was sweet. It totally sold me! For several babies I have passed [name_f]Grace[/name_f], worried as it is [name_f]Emma[/name_f]'s second middle name. Now I have just come to terms with it. Hubby and I love the name and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] is happy to share it with a little sister, and it is not taking anything away, if anything it is adding closeness, [name_f]IMO[/name_f]. So why keep passing it by? I think it fits with our names, and as a [name_m]Christian[/name_m] it is a huge deal to me! I know plenty of big families who have “shared” names to some extent, I know some small families with children who all have the same middle name. I say if there is meaning behind it, a love for the name… why not :slight_smile: It has taken me years to get to this point, but I believe I have finally arrived :slight_smile: In my book [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_u]Addison[/name_u] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] is pretty different than [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Maggie[/name_f] D’shea is very different than [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]. They share some common threads but they are still uniquely their own, which of course is important to me.

I do love [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f], I really do love it… but for some reason [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] pulls ahead simply because to me, [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] is a bit more unexpected, and she balances the frilly [name_f]Grace[/name_f] a bit more. [name_f]Eve[/name_f] I have loved for years, and she just fit! "[name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] of life… yes!

For now, yes [name_f]Grace[/name_f] [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] is the top contender, of course things can change… but I really think I have hit something with this one! and yes, I also think she fits so nicely with [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] [name_f]Augusta[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]

Very well said, @joyfulmomto8! :slight_smile:

I think it has great flow and it pretty!