I think I settled on a name - WDYT?

I’m due in [name]November[/name] with a girl and I think I’ve finally decided on her full name!

[name]Francesca[/name] [name]Xia[/name] [name]Belle[/name]

[name]Francesca[/name] is to honor my grandmother (whose name was [name]Fonda[/name], but I can’t bring myself to use that name lol). [name]Xia[/name] is after my son [name]Xavier[/name]. He’s truly been a blessing in my life and I want to honor him. And [name]Belle[/name] is my paternal grandmothers maiden name.

WDYT??

I think it’s lovely especially because of all the personal meaning! I’m not sure how to pronounce [name]Xia[/name] though :S Is it like [name]Zia[/name]?

[name]Francesca[/name] is the name of my favourite person in the whole world too hehe (my cousin!) and I’d like to use it as a middle to honour her one day. So many nn choices too. She always went by Cesca (chesca) as a child and it’s now shortened to just Cesc (chesc) as an adult. She always hated [name]Franny[/name]. But I think [name]Franny[/name], [name]Fran[/name] and [name]Frankie[/name] are all cute options too! Cesca is still my favourite but I’m biased :slight_smile:

Congrats :slight_smile:

ahhh swoons

What a lovely name!

[name]Xavier[/name] and [name]Francesca[/name]. [name]Lucky[/name] kids.

Congrats. It is a beatiful name!

Thanks everyone :). I’m getting such mixed reactions on [name]Xia[/name]. But I love it :slight_smile: