I think I'm going of this name...

[name]Elijah[/name] has been in my top 5 for a long, long time now and although it isn’t popular in the UK and I’ve only ever heard of one little boy named [name]Elijah[/name], my love for it appears to me fading.

I’ve been thinking a lot about [name]Elias[/name] lately, and I think I’m beginning to love it that little bit more than [name]Elijah[/name] - it looks a little smoother and cleaner. What do you think? Which do you prefer [name]Elias[/name] or [name]Elijah[/name]? Which is better [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name] or [name]Elias[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name]? If it makes any difference [name]Elijah[/name] is ranked #120 (523 babies) and [name]Elias[/name] is ranked #275 (166 babies).

I’ve also been keen on [name]Elias[/name] as a middle name, what do you think of [name]Koen[/name] [name]Xander[/name] [name]Elias[/name]? [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Elias[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name]?

My vote would be with [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Elias[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name]… if that’s an option. [name]Elijah[/name] goes so nicely with [name]Theodore[/name] and [name]James[/name] and [name]Elias[/name] goes so nicely with [name]Aubrey[/name] and [name]Maxwell[/name] that I can’t choose! [name]Both[/name] are excellent combos.

[name]Elijah[/name] [name]IMO[/name] is better on its own and with [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name]. Nice choice.

You know how I feel about [name]Elijah[/name], lol. I’m just so sick of hearing it, but I actually think I like [name]Elijah[/name] better than [name]Elias[/name] as a FN. [name]Elijah[/name]'s a great namesake, and [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name] works really well. Although I feel that [name]Elijah[/name] is trendier than [name]Elias[/name], and I think [name]Elias[/name] will age a bit more seamlessly. You can’t really go wrong with either, though!

I prefer [name]Elijah[/name]. It has a nicer sound to my ear and I love the softness rather than the hissy ending of [name]Elias[/name]. I also think that [name]Elijah[/name] sounds great with [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name].

I’m with agirlinred too though, I like both [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Aubrey[/name] [name]Elias[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name].

[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name] sounds better than [name]Elias[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name] in my opinion, so I’d go with [name]Elijah[/name]

Thanks ladies!

Although my mind isn’t completely made up, I’m just wondering how bad would it be to have and [name]Elijah[/name] and another son with the middle name [name]Elias[/name]? Are they to similar or would this be OK?

[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name]

I don’t think it would be a big deal. I’ve met parents who gave all of their children the same middle name.

I personally prefer [name]Elias[/name] [name]Theodore[/name] [name]James[/name]. I just like the flow of it better. Maybe its because I’m in Birmingham and have heard the name [name]Elijah[/name] murdered for years in the Brummie accent! Sounds more like [name]El[/name]-oi-jah

Oh no I’m in originally from Birmingham, living in the [name]East[/name] Midlands currently though. I’ve honestly only ever heard of one [name]Elijah[/name], do you know many [name]Elijah[/name]'s in the area?

I know a few in [name]Burton[/name]-on [name]Trent[/name] area