I think we agree!!

So I just had a post not too long ago about DH liking trendy names, and I think we finaly agree on a boy and a girl name to be [name]Connor[/name]'s future little brother or sister!
For a boy we have always agreed on [name]Emmett[/name] [name]Gordon[/name] which I really love!

For a girl, which is what we could never agree on but finaly have is [name]Elizabeth[/name] nn [name]Ellie[/name]! Her middle name is kinda up in the air but DH tells me the mn is up to me b/c he knows I want a family name.

So what do you guys think [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Patricia[/name] or [name]Elizabeth[/name] Darling?
And what do you guys think of [name]Connor[/name], [name]Emmett[/name], and [name]Ellie[/name] as siblings?

[name]Even[/name] though [name]Connor[/name] and [name]Emmett[/name] are a better match due to the fact that they’re both surnames. [name]Elizabeth[/name] seems like the odd one out as it is actually an old timeless, classic first name. I think [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Patricia[/name] is a better pairing than [name]Elizabeth[/name] Darling. But if you and your husband love these names, don’t let anyone persuade you to change your mind! It’s hard enough to get a couple to agree. Best wishes!

[name]Emmett[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name] are both great choices! I can definitely imagine a [name]Connor[/name] and [name]Ellie[/name] as siblings - the names sound so nice together.

My vote goes to [name]Elizabeth[/name] Darling, because I think some eccentricity in the middle balances such a classic first name perfectly.

Good luck!
[name]Auburn[/name]

I love both [name]Emmett[/name] and [name]Elizabeth[/name], both are lovely choices that go well with [name]Connor[/name].