I think we finally have our baby’s name! 💗

• Delaney Leigh Ann
  • Delaney Leighann
  • Delaney LeighAnn
  • Delaney Clara Leigh

0 voters

So my husband and I finally made a list of our top three names from the ones we both at least semi agreed on…
And I think we will probably go with Delaney (nickname Laney)! Now to finalize the middle… Want to help us choose? Vote for your favorite options!
All the middle names are close family names.

Emphatic vote for [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] Leighann!

1 Like

Delaney Clara Leigh has a beautiful flow to it

1 Like

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] is so sweet and charming - love [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] btw!

2 Likes

I’m always happy to see [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] nn [name_u]Laney[/name_u] is great!

I like [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] best. Maybe [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_f]Ann[/name_f]?

1 Like

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] flows very nicely

1 Like

I know Im in the minority but I thing LeighAnn is lovely! And looks so balanced with [name_u]Delaney[/name_u]. [name_u]Love[/name_u] nn [name_u]Laney[/name_u]!

1 Like

[name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] is gorgeous!

1 Like

Aww, thank you! I actually was thinking my favorite spelling was LeighAnn too, and was kind of surprised how everyone seems to prefer the other options. :blush:

Thank you for all your sweet comments on our baby girl’s name! It’s encouraging to hear the good feedback! [name_f]My[/name_f] other girls, [name_f]Coralie[/name_f] and [name_f]Serena[/name_f], often get comments on how pretty their names are… And I was hoping to find another name with that same feel. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I like the simplicity of 2 names with no extra caps : [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] Leighann.

1 Like

I would want to be consistent. I think it would depend on whether Cor@lie and Seren@ have a single middle name or double.

Single …… [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] Leighann

Double ……Delaney [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] or [name_u]Delaney[/name_u] [name_f]Clara[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u]

I think the reason I (and many others) voted for clara leigh is because anything with leigh and ann sounds too much like a mixed up version of la-ney because both have the L’s and N’s and the eigh/ey and ann sound.