I think we have decided, WDYT?

Due later this month, and we already have three kids; [name]Edward[/name] [name]Dominic[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Bellatrix[/name] and [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Ambrose[/name].

We don’t know if baby #4 is a boy or girl, but for a boy we have decided [name]Oliver[/name] [name]August[/name]. For a girl we have decided the first name [name]Charlotte[/name] and we are still arguing a little about her middle name, but it will be [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] or [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rosamund[/name]. Most likely [name]Rosalind[/name] or [name]Anneliese[/name].

So, the question is: What do you think? [name]How[/name] does these names sounds with the siblings?

And oh, thanks for the help so far guys!

~ [name]Rosemary[/name]

I love [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] and think that it sounds great with your other choices (which are great BTW) but I worry that [name]Oliver[/name] [name]August[/name] might sound close to [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Ambrose[/name]? It isn’t a bad thing and I love [name]Oliver[/name] [name]August[/name] and if it doesn’t bother you that they are similar than go for it because it is a great name!
Congrats and I know you will pick a great name!

I think [name]Oliver[/name] [name]August[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name] are absolutely perfect with your other kids. [name]Oliver[/name] [name]August[/name] doesn’t have ideal flow, but both names are very nice and I really like [name]Oliver[/name]. [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name] is gorgeous; so is [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rosamund[/name], but I think I prefer [name]Rosalind[/name] with [name]Charlotte[/name]. [name]Anneliese[/name] is okay, but I find it a little dull.

I love [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] with your other kids names and [name]Oliver[/name] [name]August[/name] is nice too.

I love all you kids names so much! My favorite of your choices is [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name]. I absolutely love [name]Anneliese[/name]! I like [name]Rosalind[/name] and [name]Rosamund[/name] pretty much equally, and I think they both sound great with [name]Charlotte[/name]!

First off let me just say that your children have gorgeous names! I love the choice of [name]Oliver[/name] [name]August[/name] for a boy. It has the same vintage charm as your other children’s names and continues the lovely vowel theme. Although you may not want to back yourself into that corner- if you have a fifth child, good names beginning with a U are hard to come by! But maybe that isn’t something that matters to you, and that’s fine too. I like the choice of [name]Charlotte[/name] for a girl as well. I think [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name] would be stunning.

[name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] go so well with your gorgeous set! I love [name]Oliver[/name] [name]August[/name] and don’t find it to be too close to [name]Isaac[/name] [name]Ambrose[/name]. And [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name] is my favorite combination-- so pretty! But either of the other mns would work well too :slight_smile:

Thanks fellow berries! I love [name]Anneliese[/name], [name]Rosamund[/name] and [name]Rosalind[/name]. I have wanted to name this baby [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rosamund[/name] for months, but hubby hasn’t been so sure about it. His favorite is [name]Rosalind[/name] so we will most likely use that. He picked [name]Adelaide[/name]'s middle name too.

[name]Just[/name] wanted to thank everyone for the help and the nice comments about our childrens names (we love them too!). Hopefully my next post will be a birth announcement for baby [name]Oliver[/name] / [name]Charlotte[/name]!

~ [name]Rosemary[/name]

Looking forward to your final choice! My favorite is [name]Rosalind[/name]. Though [name]Charlotte[/name] is lovely and fits perfectly, it would be fun if your girl’s name started with an O and there are so many great O choices: [name]Olympia[/name], [name]Octavia[/name], [name]Oriana[/name]… But as another poster said, if you go for #5, it will be difficult to come up with a U name so perhaps it’s best to stop now.

Can’t wait to hear the gender and the name!

I know I’ve told you this before but I love your kids names! I prefer [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name], the flow is a better imo. [name]Oliver[/name] [name]August[/name] is lovely as well.

Are you aware that [name]Charlotte[/name] is a very very popular name in [name]Britain[/name] and Australasia? Might not bother you but if it does…

All of your children have wonderful names that flow together perfectly !
I love [name]Oliver[/name] [name]August[/name]. [name]Will[/name] he go by [name]Oliver[/name] or a nn ?
Of the choices for [name]Charlotte[/name]'s middle name, I like [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name] the best.

Thanks again guys!
We call usually call our kids by their names, not nicknames. But we will probably use [name]Ollie[/name] as a nn for [name]Oliver[/name] sometimes since I find it adorable! :smiley:

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Rosalind[/name] is my favorite!