I think we've actually got it!!!! Tell me what you think..

Girl- [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Sofia[/name]

Boy- [name]Remy[/name] [name]Alistair[/name]

[name]How[/name] do you picture a child with these names? [name]Do[/name] they age well? [name]Do[/name] you see them getting popular?

Thank you!!!

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] is absolutely gorgeous :)!

I’m not sure about [name]Remy[/name] [name]Alistair[/name]. [name]Remy[/name] doesn’t feel like a full name to me, and I can’t picture an adult man named [name]Remy[/name]. But I can suggest [name]Rory[/name], which is a lovely boys name.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]. Sounds beautiful :slight_smile: I like it! But unfortunately, I agree with pp. [name]Remy[/name] is more of a nn to me and certainly not something that would age well. People familiar with him probably wouldn’t think it strange, but when he meets new people, they might find it a little odd or childlike. I know I would! Allistair I like though. Especially for the mn spot. I see that you like [name]Roman[/name], I think that would make a good substitute for [name]Remy[/name] and then you could still use [name]Remy[/name] as a nn.

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] and [name]Remy[/name] [name]Alistair[/name] are both lovely! I think they go very well with [name]Carlos[/name] [name]Alexander[/name], [name]Mia[/name] [name]Bella[/name], [name]Xavier[/name] [name]Marco[/name], and [name]Annabel[/name] [name]Lily[/name] (right? You took the names down from your signature!).

Congratulations on deciding, and good luck TTC! :slight_smile:

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] is wonderful. I’m going to have to echo what previous posters said about [name]Remy[/name], though. What about switching it to [name]Alistair[/name] [name]Remy[/name]?

I [name]LOVE[/name] both of those combinations! They’re great!

I’m always the voice of dissent or whatever, so I do have to say that I think [name]Remy[/name] is perfectly fine as a stand-alone first name. I’ve known several [name]Remy[/name]'s who all really liked their name.

I like them both. I’m not familiar with [name]Elodie[/name], but it’s pretty. And I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Sofia[/name]. [name]Remy[/name] is a great name, and I think it works well as a stand-alone name.

Wow I have fallen in love with the combo of [name]Remy[/name] [name]Alistair[/name]! [name]Both[/name] names are wonderful but together they are perfection, very handsome and quite uncommon but not unheard of. I think [name]Remy[/name] is fine as a full first name, there is an adorable french baby boy named [name]Remy[/name] who lives in my apartment building and he really suits his name :slight_smile: [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] is very pretty with good nn potential eg [name]Elle[/name], [name]Ella[/name], [name]Ellie[/name], Lo etc

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] is a perfect name. I picture a rather precocious, intelligent little girl and when she grows up, a beautiful, quirky woman. I think they age well. I can see [name]Elodie[/name] getting popular, but probably never top 100. It’s a very fresh choice, not in the top 1000. [name]Love[/name] it!

I think [name]Remy[/name] is a bit… nickname-y. I agree with the previous poster, I can’t picture it on an adult. I see you like the name [name]Roman[/name], from your signature, and I have to say, I much prefer that. It’s so much more masculine, and I think you could call him [name]Remy[/name] as a nickname when he was a child. I like the middle name [name]Alistair[/name], though. Very nice.

I think they are both lovely :).

I imagine [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] to be smart, pretty, quiet and kind.
I can’t imagine what [name]Remy[/name] [name]Alistair[/name] would be like as I’ve never heard the name [name]Remy[/name] before!

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] is beautiful. [name]Remy[/name] [name]Alistair[/name] is stunning. You have some fantastic choices!

Thanks, everyone. Using [name]Roman[/name] as the first with the nn [name]Remy[/name] was also an option we had discussed but, i dont know? I think we like [name]Remy[/name] by itself as a stand alone name. :slight_smile:

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] - Ahh, so beautiful. [name]Elodie[/name] is just lovely. [name]Lovely[/name]. I know a fair few little Elodies here in the UK, though, so you should definitely be aware of that. I don’t think it will ever be as popular as [name]Ella[/name]/[name]Emma[/name] though, so don’t worry too much. I adore that spelling of [name]Sofia[/name]!

[name]Remy[/name] [name]Alistair[/name] - [name]Remy[/name] is so cute, but I don’t think it ages particularly well. Whilst I don’t usually label names as too ‘nicknamey’ or think it would NEED a fuller name, I do think you should consider one just so he could have something to fall back on. That being said, please don’t name him a name you don’t love just so you can use a nickname you do love. Anyway, I really love [name]Alistair[/name] as well.

Overall, two lovely choices! I picture an [name]Elodie[/name] as pale and small, with short brown hair and blue eyes, with a wild personality. I imagine [name]Remy[/name] as a little dark haired boy. He’s pretty shy, but very clever and observant.

I love both names! well done!

[name]Love[/name] your choices, not as big on [name]Elodie[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] as I am [name]Remy[/name] [name]Alistair[/name], but it’s nice. I know a few guys name [name]Remy[/name] so I think it ages well and is not nicknamey at all!

Unless you live in a French speaking country (like [name]Canada[/name]), I don’t think [name]Remy[/name]'s gonna go over too well. I think he’ll be made fun of. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name] on your list.

[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Sofia[/name] is perfect.