I think we've decided on a name. What do you think?

So after going through every name in existance a billion times, I’ve finally come to like one of my husbands favourites, [name]Owen[/name].
so…

[name]Owen[/name] [name]Gregory[/name] [name]Johnson[/name]

What do you think? I was a bit concerned with Ow’EN’ Johns’ON’ sounding to harsh, since they both end in N, but everyone that I’ve mentioned it to says it sounds nice.

I think it’s a wonderful name. Classic, strong, all-boy name.
I didn’t even notice the similarity in the endings until you mentioned it.

This name is fabulous! I didn’t notice it either. There are some people on the site that are really into the flow of a name and won’t put two letter s’s together and things like that, but I’m not one of them, so perhaps I’m not as discerning. Still, there is a professional golfer - [name]Dustin[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] - and I’ve never thought to myself that his name didn’t flow well. In fact, I kind of like that it echoes.

[name]Owen[/name] [name]Gregory[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] is so handsome - I wouldn’t worry about the “n” sounds! :smiley:

[name]Owen[/name] [name]Johnson[/name] is so handsome. Sounds like he’d be a football player. I wouldn’t worry about the double N endings. Definitely not a problem.

I like it! The only adult [name]Owen[/name] I know has a last name ending in -en and I never noticed until you posted this (aside from thinking the name sounded nice!).

Very nice! I love classic, strong names on boys.