I want to get in on the fun!

What would you name a little one year old boy with big, twinkly blue eyes? A big curl sticking up in his hair that can’t decide from one moment to the next if it’s blondish-brown, brownish-blond or reddish-blondish-brown. Skin like porcelain with little pink cherub lips. Very tall for his age, and funny feet with a high arch on top and squishy little toes. He’s wearing red a vintage [name]Star[/name] Wars shirt and dark khaki pants with athletic patches on them. He’s almost always barefoot. He crawls around with one leg so that he can sit up faster. He’s always curious, pointing to everything he sees and saying “that?”. Playing with balls is his favorite activity, throwing and chasing them. Cars are his second love, especially turning them over to spin the wheels. His favorite animal is the dinosaur, “[name]Roar[/name]!” is his favorite noise to make, and he loves to shake his hand to the song “Single Ladies”. He always wakes up with a smile, and has the most infectious little laugh. He’s a mommy’s boy, but loves to rough-house with the guys!

What would you name him??? And what would you name his siblings?

[name]Robbie[/name]!

[name]Sally[/name] and [name]Tommy[/name]

[name]Declan[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
I would name him [name]Jacob[/name] nn [name]Jake[/name] if it weren’t so popular!
[name]Noah[/name] - I think this is my favorite name for him other than his real name. I think it’s [name]Dashiell[/name]. [name]Dashiell[/name] is great for your little guy!
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name]
[name]Victor[/name]

[name]Richard[/name] nn [name]Ricky[/name]!

Or [name]Tobin[/name] nn [name]Toby[/name]
[name]Joseph[/name] nn [name]Joey[/name]

Ohhhh he sounds so adorable, especially the Single Ladies part!

[name]Calum[/name] <my top pick for sure, my brother’s name, and he sounds like this boy. I’m assuming this is a description of your son [name]Dashiell[/name]? This name fits for sure, but for a brother, definitely [name]Calum[/name]! :smiley:
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Ben[/name]
[name]Connor[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name] nn [name]Danny[/name]

I would Call him [name]Rory[/name]

At first I was thinking, “He’s a [name]Nathaniel[/name]! What a sweet [name]Nate[/name] he would make!” But, then I read further, and the more I latched on to his quirky, playful personality, here are some names I picked for your sweet boy, any of which would work for his siblings:

[name]Russell[/name] “Russy”
[name]Edgar[/name] “[name]Eddie[/name]”
[name]William[/name] “[name]Liam[/name]”
[name]Oliver[/name] “[name]Ollie[/name]”
[name]Theodore[/name] “[name]Teddy[/name]”
[name]Simon[/name]

Good luck! (Oh, his real name is a great fit for your son as well, [name]Lyndsay[/name]!)

[name]Charley[/name]
[name]Dewey[/name]
[name]Danny[/name]
[name]Tommy[/name]
maybe even [name]Race[/name]

[name]Hi[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Dashiell[/name] :slight_smile:
[name]August[/name]/[name]Augustin[/name]
[name]Leo[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Milo[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Theodore[/name]

Take care! :slight_smile:

Wow so many suggestions here also came to my mind.

[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Eli[/name]
[name]Corbin[/name]

He sounds exactly like one of my nephews named [name]Jack[/name]. Down to the obsession with dinosaurs, trucks, and “All the Single Ladies.” That is so crazy. [name]Jack[/name], definitely [name]Jack[/name].

Oh, and his siblings are [name]Gideon[/name] and [name]Lily[/name].