I will design a quote for you

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] everyone i though this would be a good idea. I can design any of your favorite quotes or ones you made up . I can sign it off by any name you want . Here are some

You can just write the quote and ill design it for you as best i can!

1 Like

Hmmm I really like the quote “you can’t tell me the sky is the limit when there’s footprints on the moon” so if you did that I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

3 Likes

These look so good! Would you be able to do one for “Hydrate Don’t Diedrate” please. It’s my go-to saying as a [name_u]Tae[/name_u] Kwon [name_f]Do[/name_f] teacher.

3 Likes

I did two because I’m not sure which design you prefer hope you like them!

2 Likes

I hope you like them!

3 Likes

Thank you so much they look great!

2 Likes

Thank you! They’re both great!

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite quote is “Let us go forth, the tellers of tales, and seize whatever prey the heart long for, and have no fear. Everything exists, everything is true, and the earth is only a little dust under our feet.” by W.B [name_u]Yeats[/name_u], I’d love to see that if you have a chance!

1 Like

I couldn’t pick which design I liked best so I did them all ,hope you like them!!

1 Like

Oh my gosh, I love them so much! Thank you!

1 Like

No problem!!

1 Like

Would it be possible to do the same quote but as a phone wallpaper?

1 Like

Of course yes I’ll do that right now!

Let me know if these don’t work as a wallpaper so that I can do them again hope you like them!

Those work perfectly, thank you!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], if you are still doing these, please may I request two?

first quote

Everything changes, even if it stays the same.

second quote

The point to life, is life itself.

1 Like

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like them also if you want me to make any of them phone backgrounds please tell me !!

1 Like

Thank you! :blush: I like the images that you chose, especially the first busy city one!

1 Like

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], could you please do one for: “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”? Thank you!

1 Like

I wasn’t sure what to do with the background but i think they came out good. Also if you want me to make them into phone backgrounds let me know ! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] you like them !! :blush:

1 Like