I will tell you my honest opinions about your names

hello!

could you give me personality descriptions for saoirse jo and kit limerick?

1 Like

[name_f]Fern[/name_f] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]- [name_f]Fern[/name_f] is more rare than [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]
She is one of the cool kids because everybody knows who [name_f]Fern[/name_f] is… the sweet girl who is always laughing and knows how to dress

[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_m]Bramble[/name_m]- he is more of a shy boy and chooses his friends wisely so he knows he can always count on his friends because they also feel like family

[name_f]Vivienne[/name_f] [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] Song- I really like [name_f]Vivienne[/name_f], it reminds me of an old friend so it’s a really nice name imo, [name_f]Nadia[/name_f] is not my cup of tea but it flows nicely together… Song is a wonderful name, I think it’s not that usual which makes it even especial, she sound like a cool girl who isn’t afraid of anything

1 Like

[name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] [name_u]Jo[/name_u] - sometimes I find it [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] a little hard to say and along side [name_u]Kit[/name_u] I would prefer [name_u]Jo[/name_u] [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f], however it’s a really pretty names and she fells like a soft and loving girl

[name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Limerick[/name_m]- I love [name_u]Kit[/name_u] (always though of it as a nn but it’s a nice fn as well) [name_m]Limerick[/name_m] is more unusual which I like as a mn for [name_u]Kit[/name_u]… I think of a outside kid who is always different from the people he usually hangs with, which makes him stand out

1 Like

What do you picture [name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u], or [name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] to be like as far as personality or aesthetics!

1 Like

[name_f]Henrietta[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is a sweat girl who always follows the rules

[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_u]Rue[/name_u] is always trying to express herself even if no one agrees with her vision of life

[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_u]Fox[/name_u] wants to be the next big soccer player and he is very athletic

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions! I love [name_f]Florence[/name_f] and [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]!

1 Like

Opinions on [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] and [name_u]Harbor[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]?

1 Like

So what are your opinions and aesthetics on, and personalities imagined…

Lillith [name_f]Alia[/name_f] “[name_f]Lili[/name_f]” [name_m]Raj[/name_m]
[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Alia[/name_f] “[name_f]Nini[/name_f]” [name_m]Raj[/name_m]
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] “[name_f]Dee[/name_f]” [name_m]Thornton[/name_m]
[name_u]Atlantis[/name_u] [name_f]Effie[/name_f] “Atla” [name_m]Thornton[/name_m]
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Colette[/name_f] Amets
[name_f]Priscilla[/name_f] Jozine Heart([name_f]My[/name_f] version of the white queen/queen of heart’s sister)
[name_f]Bette[/name_f] [name_f]Eirian[/name_f] Heart
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]
[name_f]Charis[/name_f] Dromen

[name_u]Sailor[/name_u] [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] - [name_u]Sailor[/name_u] is not a fav of mine but I still can picture it on a little girl and like it , [name_f]Genevieve[/name_f] is adorable it is on my long list and I do like the flow of the names put together
[name_u]Harbor[/name_u] [name_u]Michael[/name_u]- I think this is for a little boy (correct me if I am wrong and I am sorry if that’s the case), since both are unisex names on paiper it is harder to tell if it is a boy or a girl which is fine by me and that doesn’t bother me at all, [name_u]Harbor[/name_u] is not my cup of tea but I do love [name_u]Michael[/name_u] and I have a good association with the name

1 Like

[name_f]Lilith[/name_f] [name_f]Alia[/name_f] [name_m]Raj[/name_m]- I don’t love [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] because of the association with the name and I would much prefer [name_f]Lilian[/name_f]/ [name_f]Liliana[/name_f]/ [name_f]Lilianne[/name_f]/ [name_f]Lilia[/name_f]… [name_f]Alia[/name_f] is cute and [name_m]Raj[/name_m] is different and fresh
I imagine an little girl who loves cience

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] [name_f]Alia[/name_f] [name_m]Raj[/name_m]- I do like [name_f]Nora[/name_f] way much better that [name_f]Lilith[/name_f] and I love this combo, it gives me spring vibes of a quiet but strong girl
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f] [name_m]Thornton[/name_m]- I love [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] flows well with [name_f]Olive[/name_f] which is a good alternative to [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_m]Thornton[/name_m] is unexpected but still goes well with the rest of the name
[name_f]Delilah[/name_f] is a girl who fight for human rights and puts her happiness before anything else

[name_u]Atlantis[/name_u] [name_f]Effie[/name_f] [name_m]Thornton[/name_m]- I like [name_u]Atlantis[/name_u] [name_f]Effie[/name_f] a lot but I’m not sure on [name_m]Thornton[/name_m] with this combo… this gives me [name_u]Paris[/name_u] vibes and I think of an girly girl who is always laughing
![image|406x500](upload://lDHyE1iEzNZ50YHqMBnMxP8CvYM.jpeg be)
[name_u]Remy[/name_u] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Colette[/name_f] -I love both [name_u]Remy[/name_u] (prefer [name_u]Remi[/name_u] spelling) and [name_f]Colette[/name_f] and how unique they sound but I am not sure on [name_f]Mary[/name_f] since it’s way more popular than the rest of the name and I get a different vibe from it… I think of a writter that try’s to break the old mind thinking of people
[name_f]Priscila[/name_f] Jozine Heart- this sure is an unique name but I gotta tell you, I kinda love it… I myself wouldn’t use it but would be delighted to meet a girl with this name and I think it will age well; I imagine some type of queen of course and she doesn’t let anyone step in her toes
[name_f]Bette[/name_f] [name_f]Erian[/name_f] Heart- this is really not my cup of tea but I like the flow of the names and I think they sound lovely together, I think of a girl who as joined every association she has heard of so that she can help every person who needs her help

[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]- I really like this one since I like both names and I picture a surfer girl that loves summer

[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]- I can’t decide if I like [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_u]Tate[/name_u] better than [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_u]Tate[/name_u] but this is also a lovely combo and this gives me more of a vintage vibe which I love and I picture a cat lover girl

[name_u]Finley[/name_u] [name_u]Tate[/name_u]- humm I don’t know how I fell about this name, I picture a girl who feels like an outsider trying to fit in ( now that I have read it a few times I start to like it more)

[name_f]Charis[/name_f] Dromen- this might be my least fav from your list… I picture maybe a girl who is very independent and does everything on her own

@minisailor the picture for [name_u]Atlantis[/name_u] [name_f]Effie[/name_f] [name_m]Thornton[/name_m] didn’t show up on the last post so here it is

1 Like

Wow, they were all so accurate, especially [name_f]Priscilla[/name_f], since she is a queen in my book. But I did change [name_f]Lili[/name_f]'s name to Katrina Alia “Neena” Divan. Charis is definitely evil and so is Josephine. I also took Remy out of my book since she didn’t really have a purpose, and Savannah is also the mother of Josephine and Finley, and is basically a demon, she’s evil. Atla is a volleyball player and an artist with a love for memes. And Dee definitely would fight for human rights since she starts a feminist cult. But Nora is completely accurate.

1 Like

These are prequel characters to my other book, and is set in the early 80’s or late 90’s.
[name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Harrison[/name_m] Dromen(Might change first name, but is age 18)
[name_m]Barron[/name_m] [name_m]Emmons[/name_m](Age 49, and is an assassin)
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Karlene[/name_f] “Cres” [name_m]Emmons[/name_m](Was born as [name_f]Cressida[/name_f] [name_f]Karlene[/name_f] [name_m]Dalton[/name_m], age 21)
[name_f]Blanche[/name_f] [name_f]India[/name_f] [name_m]Emmons[/name_m](Was born as [name_f]Blanche[/name_f] [name_f]India[/name_f] Amets, age 16)
[name_m]Arvin[/name_m] [name_m]Will[/name_m] [name_m]Emmons[/name_m](Was born as [name_m]Arvin[/name_m] [name_m]Will[/name_m] [name_m]Khan[/name_m], age 18)
[name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_m]Emmons[/name_m](Was born as [name_m]Cole[/name_m] [name_u]Duke[/name_u] [name_u]Grey[/name_u], age 11)
[name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Emmons[/name_m](Was born [name_u]Lennox[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m] Fields, age 6)
[name_f]Zoey[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Emmons[/name_m](Was born [name_f]Zoey[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_m]Allen[/name_m], age 2, and she is also called [name_f]Zoey[/name_f] [name_f]Emma[/name_f] her first and middle name by everybody most of the time)

1 Like

What are your opinions on [name_f]Erika[/name_f], [name_f]Julia[/name_f] and [name_f]Keira[/name_f] for girls. And [name_m]Oskar[/name_m], Kristoph and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u]? Thank you :relaxed: