I will tell you what I think of your names!

This topic is inspired by @julianicole5 I thought her post was so cool- I'll Comment On Your Names so I thought i’d make a similar topic so your can have two opinions if you’d like!

So basically for mine you can comment names that you want my opinions on and I will give you my honest yet kind feedback. Also if you give me a name that you need middle name ideas for, I will give you some!
As well as that, if you want I can give you pictures/decriptions of what imagery I get from the name! just ask!
(you can also give eachother feedback!!)
Have fun I hope you guys like this topic! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Lisette [name_f]Sunday[/name_f] and [name_u]Kit[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] please! Thank you in advance! :blush:

2 Likes

I would love to have an opinion on [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f] from someone new to Nameberry who doesn’t know me!

1 Like

Lisette [name_f]Sunday[/name_f]- This name is very cute to look at, but when you say it, the double S sound sounds a bit slurred. But the name is a very nice balance between classic & modern! (I love names like that!) I’d imagine her being very sweet, quiet, & kind!

Kit [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]- I’ve been seeing the name [name_u]Kit[/name_u] pop up alot lately! [name_f]Imo[/name_f] I don’t like it that much, but I do see the appeal! It is quite adorable, and I can imagine a little boy with that name. The combo is very nice, again its a great balance, [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] gives it that ‘pop’ of light at the end! overall I’d say its a pretty handsome name! I’d imagine him being full of energy and bringing a smile to anyones face!

1 Like

I’d love to hear your thoughts on [name_m]Albie[/name_m] [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u] and/or [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] please! :blush: Thank you!

well hello! nice to meet you!

right off the bat, [name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] [name_f]Liv[/name_f] is a very cute, nice balanced combo! I like the long-short combo.
[name_f]Hallelujah[/name_f] is very intersting and I’ve never heard of it as a name. I can see the appeal, though. Her nn’s could be [name_f]Hallie[/name_f], [name_f]Juju[/name_f], [name_f]Lulu[/name_f] etc! She would definitely be very unique with her name. The more I say it out loud it is very adorable and I can picture it on a little girl. But i’m not sure this name would age well, it’s a bit ‘cutesy’.

1 Like

Ooh thank you, this is fab!
Could you do [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Heidi[/name_f], [name_f]Cleo[/name_f] [name_f]Summer[/name_f] and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u] please

Albie [name_u]Marlowe[/name_u]- This name is adorable!! This a perfect balance. It sounds very nature-y to me lol. The name just flows off the tongue! To me it sounds unisex, But I belive [name_m]Albie[/name_m] is a boy name. But I could picture any gender with this name.

Willa [name_f]Moon[/name_f]- Now I think the name [name_f]Willa[/name_f] is so darn sweet! [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f] is again the perfect balance, It sounds so ‘aesthetically pleasing’ This is such a darling little girls name. I could totally picture a little girl running around with this name! She’d be the cutest, coolest little girl on the playgound with this name :blush::sweat_smile:

1 Like

What do you think of [name_u]Jules[/name_u] [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] and [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_u]River[/name_u] as gender neutral options? Is there a gender you think either would be better suited for?

1 Like

Hi! I’m so happy you’ve enjoyed my post, it’s awesome that you’ve made your own! I would love to hear what your thoughts are on some of my favourites and I’d be happy to return the favour if you’re ever wanting! If I have listed too many for a single post, please do not worry and pick whichever ones you’d like to comment on. Thank you, so nice of you to do this !

Sofia [name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Alaina[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f]
[name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]Aylin[/name_f]
[name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]
[name_u]Ashton[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Noah[/name_u]
[name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]
[name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]

So pleased you like them! :blush:

1 Like

Can you do [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_m]Adonis[/name_m] or [name_f]Mavis[/name_f] [name_f]Adele[/name_f]? Thanks

1 Like

Louisa [name_f]Heidi[/name_f]- I think this name is adorbs! I think [name_f]Heidi[/name_f] balances out [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] perfectly! although I am not a fan of the name [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] or [name_f]Heidi[/name_f], I think this combo is very cute, and I can see it being used on a little girl of all ages!

Cleo [name_f]Summer[/name_f]- :heart_eyes: this name!! PERFECT balance!! I couldn’t think of a better middle name myself! This would be absolutely so pretty on a girl! It also is super cute to look at.

Emmett [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]- This name has the cutest romantic feel to it! This name is soo handsome! I would totally name my son this!

Did you want me to give you imagery for them?

1 Like

Jules [name_u]Morgan[/name_u]- I can see this for a girl more, but I can see this on a boy, he/she would have a super cool name!! I think its a nice unisex balance. [name_u]Morgan[/name_u] balances it out so it’s usable for a boy.

Ellis [name_u]River[/name_u]- This is super cute! I could see this on a boy more, but just like the other name, I can see it on a girl as well! I think for either gender they’d have a super sweet name!!

These are such cute unisex names!

1 Like

Sure, thanks!

What do you think of…

Boys-

Ewan-[name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m], [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m], [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_m]Ewan[/name_m] [name_u]Atlas[/name_u].

Liev-[name_m]Liev[/name_m] [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] or [name_m]Liev[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m].

Shiloh-[name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]David[/name_m], [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Dylan[/name_u], [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_u]Aidan[/name_u].

Bastian…do you like the nn Bash?-[name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] or [name_m]Bastian[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m]?

Solomon nn [name_m]Solly[/name_m]-[name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] (is that weird?), [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m].

William nn [name_u]Win[/name_u]…is that crazy? [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Albert[/name_m], [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m].

And also, feel free to recommend any ‘P’ mn ideas other than [name_m]Peter[/name_m]. You don’t have to comment on the combos; only if you want to! The middles are either honor names or honor initials.

Girls-

Salome-[name_f]Salome[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]

Miriam-[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] or [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]

Aviva-[name_f]Aviva[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]? [name_f]Aviva[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

Ruth-[name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]. Is [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] okay?

Violet-I think that I’m lost on mns here. This is more one of my husband’s name choices, but I’m trying to love it.

Same thing on mns here. Except they’re all honor initials. Not actually honor names.

Thank you!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love all the people who are willing to do this! It’s so nice getting honest but kind feedback, especially since we plan to keep our future baby’s name secret until he/she is born.

Can you tell me what you think of the following to go with Big [name_f]Sister[/name_f] [name_f]Ada[/name_f]? The first three are our short list and the others are ones I’ve been considering pitching to DH.

Lena
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_u]Louise[/name_u]/Louisa
[name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f]

(PS: if you have any other suggestions based on these, I’m all ears!)

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this! [name_m]Can[/name_m] you do [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]?

1 Like

I’ve commented on your post some of my current name crushes :wink:
Also we have similar taste in names!!

Sofia [name_u]Marie[/name_u]- This name is adorable- sweet & spunky imo. Also I think the [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]>[name_f]Sophia[/name_f] :grin:
Josephine [name_f]Lily[/name_f]- This name is super sweet! her nn can be [name_u]Josie[/name_u]! I like the long-short combo that you have here. you might also like, [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!!
Alaina [name_f]Faye[/name_f]- I love the name [name_f]Alaina[/name_f]- but not spelled like that, imo I like it spelled [name_f]Elena[/name_f]. I think this is a darling name! very princess-y :blush: You might like [name_f]Alaina[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f]!
Sybil [name_f]Grace[/name_f]- I LOVE the name [name_f]Sybil[/name_f], and I have for the longesttt time! This name is super graceful and elegant! you might also like [name_f]Sybil[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u]? (i also like the way you spelled it)
Valerie [name_f]Aylin[/name_f]- I think [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] is a classic, pretty name! her nn can be [name_u]Val[/name_u]. But I don’t like it paired with [name_f]Aylin[/name_f]. It doesn’t flow. some other ideas; [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u], [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]Luanne[/name_f], [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]?
Theo [name_u]Hayes[/name_u]- this is so handsome and adorable!! This flows perfectly! I love the name [name_u]Theo[/name_u] and paired with [name_u]Hayes[/name_u] is just :star_struck:
Ashton [name_u]Everett[/name_u]- LOVE this one!! such a handsome balance. this name is so sweet yet brave. his nn can be [name_u]Ash[/name_u]!
Wesley [name_u]Noah[/name_u]- The name [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is super cute and tough (in a good way :blush:) I’m not the hugest fan of it paired with [name_u]Noah[/name_u]. here’s some other ideas; [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] :heart_eyes:, [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Jones[/name_m] :star_struck:, [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Jonah[/name_u], [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_u]Reagan[/name_u] :pleading_face:, [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Ferris[/name_m]?
Nathan [name_m]Emrys[/name_m]- I think this is super sweet and just so handsome. This is a solid strong name with a soft side to it. I think it’s a perfect pair!
William [name_m]Grant[/name_m]- LOVE! super handsome & strong. this is such a down to earth name, and i love it. another perfect pair! I can see this on any age kid!

lmk if you’d like anything else!

2 Likes

@Momofplenty This is a great threas thanks for doing this!

Would you comment on my current combos
[name_u]Basil[/name_u] [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] Ampersand “[name_u]Bay[/name_u]”
[name_u]Oleander[/name_u] [name_m]Coal[/name_m] Ampersand “[name_u]Ollie[/name_u]”
[name_u]Laureate[/name_u] [name_u]Lyn[/name_u] Ampersand “[name_f]Lore[/name_f]”
[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u] [name_u]Sinclaire[/name_u] Ampersand “[name_u]Penn[/name_u]”
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Ampersand “[name_u]Dash[/name_u]”

And if you want what middle name would you use for [name_u]Oleander[/name_u] from my list of honor names?
[name_u]Dandelion[/name_u] - [name_u]Robin[/name_u] - [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f] - [name_m]Coal[/name_m]
[name_m]Clarence[/name_m] - [name_u]Sinclair[/name_u] - [name_u]Scout[/name_u]
[name_u]Archer[/name_u]- [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u]
[name_u]Basil[/name_u] - [name_u]Beck[/name_u] - [name_u]Beckett[/name_u]
[name_u]Lyn[/name_u] - [name_m]Forte[/name_m] - [name_f]Madrigal[/name_f] - [name_f]Cadenza[/name_f]
[name_u]Caro[/name_u] - [name_u]Lyn[/name_u]

1 Like

Ambrose [name_m]Adonis[/name_m]- I think this is SUCH a handsome, great, strong & solid name! if you know me, you know i LOVE the name [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]!!! Its so adorable and I can see it on any age. This is an amazing pair.

Mavis [name_f]Adele[/name_f]- likewise with [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] I also ADORE this name!! And this pairing :heart_eyes: this name is soild yet with a soft sweet side to it. Super cute.

Did you want imagery?