I will tell you what I think of your names!

Thank you! I would love imagery but don’t feel pressured. I’m glad you liked the names😊

1 Like

Thank you! And it’s up to you if you want to do the imagery, I know you’ve got quite a few names to do, your feedback is appreciated :blush:

1 Like

Ivy [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], lola, esther. [name_m]Jonas[/name_m], jude levi. You can pick if thats too many

1 Like

Thank you! I’m beyond happy to help in anyway, send all your name crushes my way haha. I so appreciate your thoughts and your honesty! I have always felt there is something about [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_f]Aylin[/name_f] that does not flow too well, I love your suggestion of [name_f]Valerie[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u]! If you have time, I’d love to pick your brain some more on my other favourites and working combinations haha, thank you in advance!

Valerie [name_f]Carys[/name_f]
[name_f]Tessa[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]
[name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Owen[/name_u]
[name_f]Rosalie[/name_f] [name_u]Willow[/name_u]
Dafina [name_u]Rae[/name_u]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_u]Hayden[/name_u] [name_m]Leo[/name_m]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m] [name_m]Troy[/name_m]

Ok so I’m going to pick my fav one out of each name, if thats ok!

Ewan [name_m]Peter[/name_m]- super handsome and sweet

Liev [name_m]Albert[/name_m]- strong- down to earth name!

Shiloh [name_u]Dylan[/name_u]- this is a super chill, cool name!

Bastian [name_m]Peter[/name_m]- yes I do like the nn Bash!! This is a nice older name with a spunky cool nn!

Solomon [name_m]Albert[/name_m]- this flows very nice. I like the nn [name_m]Solly[/name_m]!

All of them, but if I had to say the best- [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Peter[/name_m], but [name_m]David[/name_m] is a close second!- I love the name [name_m]William[/name_m] and no [name_u]Win[/name_u] is not crazy! I think it’s fine!

P middle names for boys!- [name_m]Pablo[/name_m], [name_m]Preston[/name_m], [name_m]Paul[/name_m], [name_u]Peyton[/name_u], [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u], Pheon?

Salome [name_f]Aviva[/name_f]- I think this is a great alternitve name to [name_u]Sloane[/name_u]! I think its so pretty! the combo is darling. you might like; [name_f]Salome[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]?

Miriam [name_f]Daisy[/name_f]- super pretty and sweet!

Aviva [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]- super cute and classic!

Ruth [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]- This is a good balance- [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] [name_f]Daisy[/name_f] is to ‘cutesy’ for me. otherwise ruth is super pretty.

Violet [name_f]Patricia[/name_f]? [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]? [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Harriett[/name_f]? [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]? [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f]? [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]? [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] [name_u]Lane[/name_u]?- love this pair

hope this helped!!

1 Like

You voted in my poll, so I know which you like best, but I’d love to hear your opinions on [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_u]Thaddeus[/name_u] [name_m]John[/name_m], [name_m]Zebadiah[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] and [name_m]Zebedee[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]–individually and as brother names for [name_m]Ransom[/name_m] and [name_m]Tobias[/name_m]. Thank you!

1 Like

It’s my pleasure!

Ada is a darling name btw!

Lena- naf of this name but [name_f]Ada[/name_f] & [name_f]Lena[/name_f] is a cute combo!
[name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Alaska[/name_f], [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Kate[/name_f], [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_u]Taylor[/name_u], [name_f]Lena[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]?

Willa- [name_f]Willa[/name_f] & [name_f]Ada[/name_f] are super adorable together- I love the name [name_f]Willa[/name_f]! its so darling and has a soft ‘naturey’ feel to it.
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_u]Dean[/name_u], [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Opal[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Fern[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Birdie[/name_f]?

Thea- I LOVE the name [name_f]Thea[/name_f]!! its just such a perfect, beautiful name to me.- this is my fav name on your list! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
[name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Felicity[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Claudine[/name_f], [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Moon[/name_f]?

Juliet- [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is my daughters middle name, so of course I love it :blush:
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Romy[/name_u], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] Kaluna, [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]?

Louisa- naf of [name_u]Louise[/name_u] (only as a middle name) [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] is pretty!
[name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Tris[/name_u], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Trinity[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Ryn[/name_f], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u], [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]?

Diana- naf of this one, it doesn’t sound right for a little girl imo, sorry!
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f], [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Ophelia[/name_f]?

Mabel- same as [name_f]Diana[/name_f].
[name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_m]Peal[/name_m], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Harriett[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_f]Gracie[/name_f], [name_f]Mabel[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u]?

1 Like

How about [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_u]Raven[/name_u] and [name_f]Hilda[/name_f] [name_u]Sailor[/name_u]? I’m also wondering about imagery that goes along with it.

1 Like

no prob!

Rose [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]- this name is super darling, short & sweet! you might also like… [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Gianna[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Harriett[/name_f], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Eira[/name_f]?

Bellamy [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]- I loveee the name [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] (if you didn’t already know :joy:) and [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] paired with [name_m]Solomon[/name_m] is so strong and handsome, this is a perfect pair! some other ideas; [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Nico[/name_u], [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u], [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_m]Adonis[/name_m]?

Did you want imagery?

1 Like

Yes, can I have the imagery for [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] and [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]? I like [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f], [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Harriett[/name_f]! The alliteration in [name_u]Bellamy[/name_u] [name_u]Blake[/name_u] is amazing! I love it! Thanks!

1 Like

Could I get your thoughts on [name_f]Thea[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]? thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ambrose [name_m]Adonis[/name_m]: I get prince vibes!

Mavis [name_f]Adele[/name_f]:

1 Like

What do you think of [name_f]Mina[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], [name_u]Devyn[/name_u] [name_f]Dianne[/name_f], [name_m]Garrett[/name_m] [name_u]Brice[/name_u], and [name_m]Graham[/name_m] [name_m]Russell[/name_m] (sister’s name is [name_u]Blair[/name_u] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f])? TIA!

1 Like

of course I’ll do it!
Louisa [name_f]Heidi[/name_f]:

Hope you enjoy!!

1 Like

Basil [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u] Ampersand “[name_u]Bay[/name_u]”- such a cute balance with a spunky first name and a classic middle name! I’d be delighted to see a little boy named this!

Oleander [name_m]Coal[/name_m] Ampersand “[name_u]Ollie[/name_u]”- [name_u]Oleander[/name_u] is so handsome! [name_u]Ollie[/name_u] is such a hip, cute nn! I am not a fan of [name_m]Coal[/name_m] as the middle though, I like; [name_u]Oleander[/name_u] [name_m]Clarence[/name_m] Ampersand much better!

Laureate [name_u]Lyn[/name_u] Ampersand “[name_f]Lore[/name_f]”- never heard of this name before but it’s cute! I think it’s sweet and gentle! imo this is a pretty unisex name.

Peregrine [name_u]Sinclaire[/name_u] Ampersand “[name_u]Penn[/name_u]”- I’m not the hugest fan of this name, but I see the appeal, its outdoorsy and sweet- I love the nn [name_u]Perry[/name_u] for it!

Dashiell [name_u]Robin[/name_u] Ampersand “[name_u]Dash[/name_u]”- I’ve always thought the name [name_u]Dash[/name_u] is unique and fun! [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] [name_u]Robin[/name_u] makes it even more fun! I love this combo so much!!

2 Likes

no problem!! I’m really glad you liked them!
ofc I can do imagery!

Rose [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]:

Bellamy [name_m]Solomon[/name_m]:

Thanks! I love it.

1 Like

Hi! I was wondering if you could maybe take a look at my UC and share your opinion? Obviously no pressure to do all of the names, you can pick as many as you like and whichever ones you like. I’d love some imagery too!! Thank you x

1 Like

Ivy [name_f]Harriet[/name_f]- I love the name [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]! I think it’s such a beautiful name! But i’m not sure about it being paired with [name_f]Harriet[/name_f], some other ideas; [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Bloom[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] (nn- [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]-[name_f]Lu[/name_f]), [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] [name_u]Valentine[/name_u]?

Lola- I think this is a cute name! her nn can be lulu! but i’m not sure how well it will age!
[name_f]Lola[/name_f] Beatice, [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_u]Kai[/name_u], [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u], [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f], [name_f]Lola[/name_f] [name_u]Tris[/name_u]?

Esther- I loveee the name [name_f]Esther[/name_f]! It’s been on my list for a while! It’s super pretty and I can see it being used for all ages.
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u], [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Anne[/name_u], [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f], [name_f]Esther[/name_f] [name_u]Clove[/name_u]?

Jonas- I like the name [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] and would be delighted to see it on a little boy! (i wouldn’t use it because whenever I hear this name I think of the [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] Brothers lol) But otherwise its handsome and strong!
[name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_u]Jude[/name_u], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_m]Paul[/name_m], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_u]Beau[/name_u], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_m]Ethan[/name_m], [name_m]Jonas[/name_m] [name_m]Donovan[/name_m]?

Jude- I LOVE this name!! It’s so underrated I feel! This is any adorable short name and can work for any age.
[name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Alex[/name_u]/Alexander, [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_u]Ryan[/name_u], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Waylon[/name_m], [name_u]Jude[/name_u] [name_m]Ferris[/name_m]?

Levi- I think this is a short, sweet, & to the point name. I know a little boy named [name_u]Levi[/name_u] and he’s super cute and loves to run around lol.
[name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Beau[/name_u], [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]Amadeus[/name_m], [name_u]Levi[/name_u] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]?

1 Like

Valeria
[name_f]Mahalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Adelaide[/name_f]
[name_f]Priyanka[/name_f]
[name_f]Maxine[/name_f]
[name_f]Monique[/name_f]
[name_u]Antonia[/name_u]
[name_f]Emmanuela[/name_f]

1 Like