I wish we could just decide! 2 names and a few weeks to go.

Yes, that has been the dilemma all along. The popularity of [name]Hazel[/name] vs. [name]Willa[/name]. People seem to like [name]Hazel[/name] better though and [name]Willa[/name] is less common.

lol, that’s because it’s the same thing. It’s popular with your friends/family because it’s more common and it’s more common because it’s popular. And it’s popular because it’s pretty and because it’s pretty it’s common and popular and round and round again.

Generally speaking though, once people know someone with a name and it becomes familiar, they’ll like it more. So unless there’s a real “reason” why someone you care about dislikes it (someone they hate has the name; they had a dog with that name; etc.) I wouldn’t let other peoples simple preferences dissuade you.

I personally love the name [name]Hazel[/name] and it is too beautiful to just be used as a middle name. I like the name [name]Willa[/name], but it seems so plain and doesn’t have much ring and charm to it as [name]Hazel[/name] does.

[name]True[/name]. Names are popular for a reason but I just am not sure I want to use a name that is very common. I guess the debate is do we use a name we like that is possibly becoming more popular than we would like or do we use another name we like too that is not nearly as popular. It’s not an easy decision!

I prefer the name [name]Hazel[/name], but [name]Willa[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] is by far your best combo, imo. It’s beautiful. Not sure you’ve landed on a great [name]Hazel[/name] combo yet. The majority loves [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Corinna[/name] though, so maybe these are the two to take to the hospital. Good luck!

[name]Willa[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] :slight_smile:

I really like [name]Willa[/name] [name]Hazel[/name] or [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Willa[/name]. I think it would be a good idea to wait till you meet her then you can see which one she suit the most.

Thank you! Would [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Willa[/name] work? Because if so, I think I love that combo the best. Does it flow okay? Those are my two favorite names.