I'd like to hear your wonderful opinions...:-)

[name]Sandrine[/name] - I suggested this name many times several months ago. Also [name]Sandrina[/name]. But nobody ever seemed to like it, and finally I stopped bringing it up. [name]Sandrine[/name] does sound a bit like latrine. I think I love [name]Sandrina[/name] more. But I doubt that anyone would think of latrine where you live.

[name]Raphaelle[/name] is very pretty.

I don’t know how to pronounce [name]Maxence[/name]. [name]Love[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name] and [name]Maxfield[/name] for boys and [name]Maxine[/name] for a girl.

[name]Zachariah[/name] is cool.

I’m fourteen, too, nameslover.(: That’s so cool that you’re from [name]Quebec[/name]! We went there this summer on vacation, and it was absolutely gorgeous (I’m from [name]Texas[/name], so it was far from home).

• [name]Emmeline[/name]: I adore this name! It’s a much better alternative to [name]Emily[/name] and [name]Emma[/name].

• [name]Alycia[/name]: This name reminds me of outerspace movies forsome reason, even though I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen one with a character by this name, haha. I prefer [name]Alice[/name], myself.

• [name]Mathilde[/name]: Beautiful! I love the nicknames [name]Tilly[/name] and [name]Millie[/name], too.

• [name]Juliette[/name]: This name is just stunning. This spelling is my favorite, as well.

• M”r”dith: Well…there was a girl in my kindergarten class with this name that I didn’t like, so…

• [name]Kamilla[/name]: K names were a big trend where I live in the 90’s, so that makes this name look dated to me, but since you live in [name]Quebec[/name], that may not apply to you. Personally, I’m more of a [name]Camellia[/name] person (which sounds somewhat similar).

• [name]Madeline[/name]: I have liked this name ever since I read the [name]Little[/name] [name]Madeline[/name] books when I was younger. A lot of people spell it [name]Madeleine[/name]/[name]Madelyn[/name] here and pronounce the ending as “-in,” so I like your spelling better, with the ending pronounced “-ine,” like in “wine.”

• Elyess: I’m a little torn on this one, but I’m finding that I like it now.

• [name]Toan[/name]: Your pronounciation of this name is what won me over! The “ahh” sound of the A helped me, since my first thought was that it was “toad” with an N. :stuck_out_tongue: Obviously, that association is not a problem for you, as you speak french.

• Mehdi: Again, I wasn’t sure at first by just looking at this, but once I said it out loud, I immediately liked it.

• [name]Mathis[/name]: MUCH better than the over-used [name]Matthew[/name].

• [name]Liam[/name]: I would use the original form of [name]William[/name], and use this as a nickname. I like it a lot, though.

• [name]Arthur[/name]: As was said above, this is a kind of “nerdy classic”–think [name]Oscar[/name], [name]Silas[/name], [name]Maxwell[/name]. I’ve grown quite fond of it, though.

• [name]Adam[/name]: I don’t know if this name is very popular in [name]Quebec[/name], but it’s fairly popular in my age group over here. It’s a very handsome name, though, and classic.
    Overall, you have a really good choice of names!

• NameGoddess

Post Script–your English is great! Much better than I am in my spanish classes at school.(;

Okay, thanks a lot [name]Susan[/name] :wink: I think [name]Sandrine[/name] and [name]Sandrina[/name] are lovely. I’ve repeated them outloud a few times today and each time I liked them more.
I’m not an expert in how you pronounce names…but I would say [name]Maxence[/name] is pronounced “[name]Max[/name]-sense”.

Thank you for sharing your opinions namegodess, I’m glad to meet another teen on here !