Ideas for a baby girl

Ok, I’m sorry, I think [name]Allegra[/name] is lovely and [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Drew[/name] is cute, but do you expect people to take you seriously when you’re considering [name]Stone[/name] [name]Lucifer[/name] for your baby?

Aw sorry to hurt your feelings Ms Troll. Here’s a constructive suggestion: how about [name]Indigo[/name] [name]Star[/name], for [name]Ringo[/name] [name]Starr[/name]?

Beatle - Sorry, but she’s going to be teased if you call her after a bug. Why not use [name]Beatrix[/name] and call her beatle for short as a nickname? It’s quite sweet and interesting as a nickname.
[name]Precious[/name] - stripper/ghetto imagery.
Apricot- although this is quite out there, it’s not bad and I quite like it, I would use it as a middle though.
Druby- this doesn’t sound good to the ears, the original names are pretty though, why not stick with [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Drew[/name] as suggested or combine them for something better sounding like [name]Rudy[/name]?
Genevievabelle- it’s just too much, and ruins the original beauty of both names.
[name]Azul[/name]- it’s not too bad, [name]Azure[/name] might be prettier on a girl?
Puella- makes me think of poo and pugs, not good.
[name]Allegra[/name]- this is pretty and musical.
Gerber- if you like Daisys then use [name]Daisy[/name], Gerber is too tightly connected to the baby food.
Wondifera- [name]Just[/name] awful, sorry. Reminds me of wonderbra.

Sorry for being blunt, good luck!

If this is not a troll, and I’m truly sorry I don’t want to offend, but if you’re not my advice would be to browse this site and forums. They have some really great ideas and really unique names that have a solid history and would be lovely on a girl and women. I suggest this because while the names on your list might be cute nicknames on a baby very few grown women would want to be called precious.

That being said I do think [name]Allegra[/name] is a beautiful name and [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Drew[/name] is cute and spunky as well.

[name]Just[/name] to clear this up, because it seems to be coming up a lot, I am not a troll. I know that I have very unique names, but all of them have very significant meanings to me (most of those meanings I have chosen not to share because they are very personal).

[name]Allegra[/name] and [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Drew[/name] are now my top two name choices, but I still have a lot of time to change my mind. If anyone has an suggestions for middle names that would be great!

I think [name]Ruby[/name] [name]Drew[/name] is the winner here, vintage and pretty with a nice family association. [name]Just[/name] imagine your daughter heading a prestigious law firm or wearing a name badge on her first day at school and insert your name ideas before choosing anything.

arunciblespoon: thank you so much! that’s good advice

The clue is in Puella…troll!!! [name]Stone[/name] lucifer? This is either a troll or a twelve year old boy.

Yeah. Not buying it.

Have you considered [name]Dagny[/name]? It might not fly if you’re not an [name]Ayn[/name] [name]Rand[/name]/[name]Atlas[/name] Shrugged fan, but it’s certainly unique - and legit. It’s Old Norse and roughly translates to “new day.”

The daisys you are referring to are technically called Gerbera. Using this may eliminate the associations mentioned by pps. Although I can’t say I like either as a name, I would prefer Gerbera to Gerber.

I really love [name]Allegra[/name]. She reminds me of a flapper or [name]Zelda[/name] [name]Fitzgerald[/name]. Something like that :slight_smile:

[name]Don[/name]'t you have something better to do than Troll?

I don’t like any of them