Ideas for a sister to Gracie Reid?

Help, our favorite girl name has already been used on our first born, Gracie. Both my husband and I like classic names but he is not as adventurous as me. He prefers familiar names that are not uncommon, like Allison, whereas I like vintage-y somewhat British sounding names, like [name]Gemma[/name] or [name]Alice[/name]. He says those names sound made up. (Ridiculous). I’m not opposed to a more familiar name (and actually am kind of liking Jill these days), but I just don’t happen to love them. I also like name combos like Anna Lee, but it would really have to be the right combination to get him to go along with it, and we already have a niece named Annie. Any ideas for us for a second girl that would go well with Gracie (her mn is Reid)? Am open to fn and mn suggestions. Our last name begins with a G should it matter. Please help! Thanks!

[name]Jillian[/name] [name]Reese[/name] ? Then you could have the nickname [name]Jill[/name]

[name]Emma[/name] is a lovely name or [name]Ruby[/name] would both go nicely with [name]Gracie[/name] which I love by the way x