Ideas for a third sister name

We have a new baby girl! Her name is [name_f]Leia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] ([name_m]Lay[/name_m]-ah). It was one of the first names that came through for her, but I put it aside because I thought maybe [name_f]Fay[/name_f] (our other daughter) and [name_f]Leia[/name_f] were too similar with the long A sound. But when she was born it just felt so right on her. I also find the sound of the names together endearing and quite sweet.

Being such a name nerd, I can’t help but think of other sibling names that would be great with [name_f]Leia[/name_f] and [name_f]Fay[/name_f]. Not planning another, but just find names so fun (and you never know, :)). [name_f]Share[/name_f] with me your ideas for a third sister name! I love nature, magical, romantic, mythological and uncommon names (with some exceptions).

Here are some names I really like:

[name_f]Marina[/name_f]
[name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_f]Elowen[/name_f]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_f]Meadow[/name_f]
[name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Aislin[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]/[name_f]Ayla[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]/[name_f]Roselyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]
[name_f]Luna[/name_f]

Thanks everyone!

I really like [name_f]Isla[/name_f], [name_f]Ayla[/name_f], [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_f]Luna[/name_f] but maybe sisters having different initials would be better?

[name_f]Nova[/name_f]
[name_f]Aria[/name_f]
[name_f]Mira[/name_f]
[name_u]Elia[/name_u]
[name_u]Vega[/name_u]
[name_f]Juno[/name_f]
[name_f]Mina[/name_f]
[name_f]Leah[/name_f]
[name_f]Calla[/name_f]
[name_f]Gemma[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Fay[/name_f] and [name_f]Leia[/name_f]! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] choices. They sound very ethereal together. I like the idea of borrowing another sound from those two names for a potential third daughter—maybe an F- or L- sound, or another two-syllable, ends-in-A name like [name_f]Leia[/name_f].

More ideas:

[name_f]Ada[/name_f]
[name_f]Aya[/name_f]
[name_f]Carys[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Helena[/name_f]
[name_f]Laurel[/name_f]
[name_u]Linden[/name_u]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_f]Phoebe[/name_f]
[name_f]Rhea[/name_f]
[name_u]Sage[/name_u]
[name_f]Selah[/name_f]
[name_f]Thea[/name_f]

Elifsu, I really like [name_f]Aria[/name_f] and [name_f]Calla[/name_f] :), thank you so much! I really don’t mind repetitive sounds or letters. I think it’s quite sweet! So your other suggestions would work too.

Geeknamezyo, thank you on my daughter’s names and for these suggestions! I love your description of etherial and would love a third to carry the same vibe. I love [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]! So beautiful and magical. I also really like [name_f]Esme[/name_f] and [name_u]Sage[/name_u]. I had the same thought, that it might be nice to link the third name too, in some way, since [name_f]Fay[/name_f] and [name_f]Leia[/name_f] share the long A sound.

Congratulations! My first thought for you is [name_f]Maeve[/name_f]. I think [name_f]Daphne[/name_f] would also work well.

Thank you [name_f]Erin[/name_f] [name_f]Beth[/name_f]. [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] is a really interesting choice. I love the Irish faery/goddess association!

Any other thoughts?