Ideas for blog posts

Sorry if theres already a thread like this. I searched but couldn’t find one.

I thought it would be cool if we could have a thread that allowed Berries to state what kind of blog posts would be interesting to them.

I understand that not all ideas could be made into blogs but it might provide for interesting ideas.

For me I would really like to see a post about Basque names. Having married into a Basque family I have fallen in love with the names. And though I feel I’m pretty good at research. Id love to hear more insight about them.

9 Likes

I love this idea! :heart:

And Basque names is a great start – I actually have an idea of someone who might be a good fit for that. Although with your personal experience and insight, you would certainly be welcome to write something on this too!

4 Likes

I would love to see a blog post on [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]May[/name_f] Alcott’s names! Her birthday is [name_u]November[/name_u] 29, so maybe that day? (I know I can’t control that! :slightly_smiling_face:) Her names, like Austen’s choices, have stood the test of time and many’s are attributed to her stories, or at least influenced. I know many Berries love her works (I ADORE them), so I think it’d be very well received!

6 Likes

seconding @clair.de.lune’s idea! and as the anne of green gables fan i am, i just have to point out that lm montgomery’s birthday is the day after alcott’s…so maybe we could have two blog posts about authors’ names two days in a row?

2 Likes