Ideas for boy names!

See the results of this poll: Which one?

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Bruno : 11 (21%)
  • Mateo : 34 (64%)
  • Marco : 7 (13%)
  • Aldo: 1 (2%)

I like all of them except [name_m]Aldo[/name_m] and that’s because [name_m]Aldo[/name_m] is a really popular shoe retailer/manufacturer in [name_f]Canada[/name_f]. I voted for [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] as it’s softer sounding than [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] and it’s more unique than [name_m]Marco[/name_m].

[name_m]Mateo[/name_m] is a perfect fit.

[name_m]Matteo[/name_m] with two “T’s” is my preference. My best friend’s name is [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] and he’s Italian. :slight_smile:

I really like the name [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] (I also prefer it with 2 ts), but I voted [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] (which I also like), because I think it sounds better in your sib-set. To me, the matching syllables and ending sounds in [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] and [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] don’t sound as nice as [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] and [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] do.

[name_m]Bruno[/name_m], one of my favourites.

[name_m]Marco[/name_m] is such a handsome, strong name to me.

I like [name_m]Mateo[/name_m]!

I voted [name_m]Bruno[/name_m]. [name_m]Marco[/name_m] is a close second!

I like [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] the best (I agree, I think I prefer [name_m]Matteo[/name_m], too), but I think [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] is really great with [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m], [name_f]Chiara[/name_f], and [name_f]Vittoria[/name_f]! I think [name_m]Lorenzo[/name_m] and [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] are great for brothers, though, and I think [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]/[name_m]Mateo[/name_m] fits in just as well, so [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] got my vote. I knew an adorable [name_f]Bruna[/name_f] a while ago, so I rather find myself liking it, but I can’t seem to like the masculine alternative as much as I want to. I just keep thinking of [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] [name_u]Mars[/name_u], or a total brute (it seems like in pop culture associations I can think of, [name_m]Bruno[/name_m] is always a brute or a bully). I think [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] is lovely, though! [name_m]Marco[/name_m] is really nice, too–I just like [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] more.

Good luck!