Ideas for boys names

My boyfriend and I are expecting in [name]August[/name], so excited to pick names!

[name]Haley[/name]- I know it’s usually for girls, but I think it’s cute
[name]Mortimer[/name]- family name
Deandre
[name]Verde[/name]
[name]Stone[/name]
Chane
[name]Jozef[/name]- my favorite, he was the first person my boyfriend operated on
[name]Roberto[/name]- nn [name]Bob[/name] or [name]Bobby[/name], it’s my boyfriend’s name
[name]Buddy[/name]
Beezus

Did you make this list from a random name generator…? [name]Stone[/name], [name]Roberto[/name], and [name]Jozef[/name] are the only names I think are usable.

no, they all have a lot of significance for me.

I don’t care for any. [name]Jozef[/name] is OK, but is much rather [name]Joseph[/name].

Of your list I like: [name]Jozef[/name], [name]Roberto[/name] nn [name]Bob[/name] or [name]Bobby[/name] (I would go with nn [name]Bobby[/name]!), and [name]Buddy[/name]. I like the fact that [name]Mortimer[/name] is a family name and you could always call him [name]Morty[/name].
I am curious how you are pronouncing Chane, is it Ch-ane or more like [name]Shane[/name]?

We are pronouncing Chane as [name]Shane[/name]

[name]Stone[/name] [name]Lucifer[/name] for the win!

We are pronouncing Chane like [name]Shane[/name].

I prefer [name]Stone[/name] and [name]Mortimer[/name] of your list.

I don’t think “cute” is reason enough to name a boy [name]Haley[/name] even though [name]Haley[/name]-[name]Joel[/name] [name]Osment[/name] shows it can be used for boys.

Thanks for the clarification on Chane. I like it, he might have issues with people saying it wrong, but many names these days are difficult to say and people learn how to properly say them.