Ideas for my future sibset?

Hey, everyone!

(This is for years in the future, ha ha. I’m just daydreaming!)

I plan to name my eldest daughter [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] (the two middles are both important honor names). In your opinion, which of my other names below go with [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] as siblings? Please choose at least one boy name and one girl name. You can also feel free to mix up combos… Comments/opinions are welcome!

Girls:
:black_small_square:︎Luma [name_f]Celestine[/name_f]
:black_small_square:︎Lumi [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f]
:black_small_square:︎Bee [name_u]Antonia[/name_u]

Boys:
:black_small_square:︎Joseph [name_u]Wren[/name_u] (“[name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]”)
:black_small_square:︎Peter [name_m]Bram[/name_m]
:black_small_square:︎Dominic [name_u]Grey[/name_u]
:black_small_square:︎Jonathan [name_m]Ivo[/name_m]

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

I LOVE [name_f]Bee[/name_f] [name_u]Antonia[/name_u], on its own and with [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]’s name.

For boys, [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] (but I would switch [name_u]Wren[/name_u] for [name_m]Bram[/name_m]) [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] is such a cool [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] nickname.

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll have to mull over [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Bram[/name_m]. It’s handsome!

I think [name_f]Luma[/name_f] [name_f]Celestine[/name_f] goes well with [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]! And you can use [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] as a nn (I love [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] btw)! For boys, I think [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is perfect for sister [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] especially with nn [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u]!

2 Likes

Ahhh I love seeing [name_f]Luma[/name_f] get some love on here! [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] [name_u]Kay[/name_u] is top tier! [name_u]Love[/name_u] it :heart:

[name_f]Lumi[/name_f] [name_f]Andromeda[/name_f] & [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_u]Grey[/name_u] are my favorites to go with [name_f]Zelda[/name_f]! You always come up with such pretty combos! I’m a big fan :see_no_evil: edit* oh and I quite like the mix of [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_u]Wren[/name_u], if I were to swap things around

1 Like

I like [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] for a sister and [name_f]Zelda[/name_f] and [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] for a brother

1 Like

Thank you! I agree about [name_m]Dominic[/name_m] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]. It’s so sweet and uplifting!

Ty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Lumi would be such a sweet nn! Best of both worlds, ha ha. [name_m]Ty[/name_m] :blush:

1 Like