Ideas?

So I’m cowriting a book with one of my best friends and I need help with names for the MC. She’s a 14 year old girl and I’ll put the details below:

Personality - Extrovert, witty, smart, musical, quirky, positive, considerate, caring, empathetic

Description - Caramel brown hair with red highlights, light brown eyes, tan, beachy skin, average height and weight for age

Hobbies - [name_f]Music[/name_f], gymnastics, soccer, digital art, volunteering for various charities, interior designing, baby sitting

Occupation - High school student, babysitter, Part time life guard, Tutor, musician

Style - Athletic, comfy, chic, modern, free

Role in story - MC, a girl who is an aspiring musician and gets signed to a record company. It is about how she goes through the highs and lows of this time

Right now, I have the names [name_f]Callie[/name_f] and [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] in mind. I think [name_f]Callie[/name_f] fits her but not in love with it.

Thank you!
~[name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

Allegra nn Allie??

Why do I think a place name like London, Madison, Paris or Sydney would work?
Plus I think Audrey might actually work for your MC!

1 Like

I do like just [name_u]Allie[/name_u] for her! [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] could work, but Im not sure about using it

1 Like

I like [name_u]Allie[/name_u] for her! Maybe as a nn to [name_f]Alice[/name_f] or [name_u]Allison[/name_u]?

1 Like